BY FANTASIA IC

100 percent effective on permed, relaxed, color treated, dry and damaged hair. Leaves hair smooth, detangled, easy to comb with radiant shine. Strengthens damaged cuticle from within the hair structure. Soothes, nourishes and invigorates dry, tight scalp. Enriched with Protein, Aloe, Vitamins and Botanicals. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lakeshow A.
San diego, Ca
My favorite deep conditioner! I love to combine it with coconut oil before applying to my hair. It is a great weekly conditioner that revitalizes my natural curls and makes my hair feel extremely soft.
Estefania R.
Roselle, NJ
I use it and it work a lot it leave the hair soft and perfume. I buy it in pharmacy and china stores but it work a lot and no it will not effect nothing on your hair.
johanna  r.
Indianapolis, IN
Nice. works great on my sons hair and keeps his hair from drying out too much. helps me manage his hair way better
Linda H.
Moisturizerizes my hair without reversing my straight styles back to curly. And, I use it on my scalp as well.