Fantasia Ic Fantasia Carrot Growth Serum 6 oz. uploaded by Michel Y.Fantasia Ic Fantasia Carrot Growth Serum 6 oz. uploaded by Zelina D.Fantasia Ic Fantasia Carrot Growth Serum 6 oz. uploaded by Zelina D.

BY FANTASIA IC

Hair Polisher Carrot Growth Serum Contains Beta Carotene, Antioxidants and vitamins A and E to help hair grow stronger and longer from root to end. This Anti-Thinning formula conditions and restores strength and shine to week. damaged hair. Protects hair from heat damage caused by hot tools, works great on all hair types. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Melie V.
I heard that this product helps hair growth and strengthening so I decided to test it out because I naturally have a little bit of eyebrow hairs and they’re very thin, and also my baby hairs haven’t grown back ever since an incident when I was like 10. I use it every night and it’s been about a month now and my baby hairs have grown enough to be noticeable but not too much and my eyebrows have gotten a thicker shape, the hairs are longer, and the hairs are also a tiny bit thicker.
Jesse C.
blum
This serum was a little to thick for my liking but with a just a couple drops applied it wasn't bad. I recommend this product for thick/coarse hair. Leaves hair smooth and feeling stronger.make sure to apply when hair is damp!
Ronneisha S.
Grand Rapids, MI
This it a product you should have for the REST of your life. Its light, a little goes a long way. The smell is great and I really do see a difference in the softness of my hair. You have to try, really worth the price and its not even expensive!!
Amairani S.
Used this item too often. Stopped using it because they don't sell them in AS anymore. Have to buy them in California every time I go and that isn't too often. The product leaves hair feeling amazing. I usually used it when my hair was wet or humid
Barbara B.
Atlanta
I actually like this song it helps my hair grow and also moisturize it at the same time. And I'm pretty sure you can find it at any local beauty supply store
timia s.
Pompano Beach, FL
Anything by IC is absolutely amazing for hair. This though, didn't really meet my expectations. It left my hair very greasy and oily.
Daisy C.
houston
I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT 😍!!!!!! It helps your haur to look shiny & beautiful ! It helps it grow !
Zelina D.
Mercedes, TX
I love it you seriously see results in a week of using it my favorite 2015 product 😊
Sharon
I love this product so much ! Makes my hair soft and shiny not too oily works great for people with really curly hair or tangled it will make brushing so easy and painless I would buy again in a heart beat
Mariam D.
Alexandria
I love the smell of it A LOT. And it helps with my frizzy hair.
However, you need to be careful because a small amount goes a long way. If you get carried away your hair can look greasy and feel greasy.
Nicasie J.
I use the ic carrot cream moisturizerand I love it and I'm looking for a serum is this serum oily
Heather H.
Westland, MI
Do this product promotes hair growth.