Fantasia IC Extra Strength Color Treated and Chemically Damaged Hair Polisher uploaded by Mary R.

BY FANTASIA

Fantasia® IC Extra Strength For Color Treated and Chemically Damaged Hair Polisher.
50% more free!
High potency IC Inter Cellular.
Extra strength.
Prevents color fade.
Moisturizes and shines.
Alcohol free.
Aloe enriched.
The greatest shine on earth!™ see more...

Buy on Amazon
Katie W.
I love this product so much I've gotten my mom, grandma, and sisters in law addicted to it. The serum rubs in easily and a LITTLE goes a long way. I have long hair (down to my belt) and I barely need a whole penny worth to cover all of my hair. I use it right before straightening and it leaves my hair soft and shiny with no frizziness or flyaways. I think it even helps maintain my hairs straightness. We've used this product for several years and all of us love it.
Anayeli C.
Los Angeles, CA
This really good when u have damage hair it help u a lot it put ur hair soft and no more thango hair ur hair shine and soft let ur hair smell good
lesley b.
I actually had something with this brand I think it was the pink one but this brand is really good it leaves your hair smooth and healthy
Luna R.
Marietta, GA
I love this so much because of this product my hair isn't damaged I have nice good healthy hear
Nayeli P.
Santa Ana, CA
This work really good for hair it leaves it soo soft and it smells sooo good
Meredy H.
I used to use this and the littlest amount but made my hair extremely oily.
Jennifer R.
New York
This product is great for giving my hair shine and keeping it frizz free. I use a bit of it before blow drying or flat ironing and the result is really soft, shiny hair. Definitely give this a try. It’s a staple for me.