BeautyHairHair Styling ProductsFantasia
High Potency IC Hair Polisher, 6 oz Pack of 5

Fantasia High Potency IC Hair Polisher, 6 oz. Pack of 5

by Fantasia

50% More free! 6 oz for the price of 4 oz. Daily hair treatment. Aloe enriched. Repairs, polishes and shines dry, damaged hair. Alcohol free. The greatest shine on earth. Long lasting, 24 hour shine. With Protective Sunscreen: Restores life and luster to dull dry over-stressed hair. Fills, seals, resurfaces and smoothes hair's surface, preventing hair breakage. Moisturizes and mends broken split ends to a soft silky finish. Ideal for use on chemically treated hair. Not tested on animals. For professional use. Made in U.S.A.

Prolongs life of hair color; Repairs chemically-damaged hair; Seals hair cuticle to lock in color; Magnifies shine and smoothes hair

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Fantasia High Potency IC Hair Polisher, 6 oz. Pack of 5!
Carolyn B.
Austin, TX
This product is amazing! I started using it 10+ years ago and have never gone without it. I have naturally wavy, thick and slightly dry hair. I put this on damp hair and I can either blow dry or let it dry natural and there is no frizz, only shine, and my hair feels soft and silky. I think the key is applying it on damp hair so it can lock in moisture. I could not live without this product!

Looking for your answer?