BY FANTASIA #93 in Hair Serums

Fantasia frizz buster serum - 6 oz see more...

• Does this product work for natural hair? 2 Answers
  • Would yoh preferthis product over high end hair frizz products.?2 Answers
Ess J.
I like to use this product on my hair in the summer to help my hair because it can become frizzy due to the humidity. I doubles as a hair oil. When I'm ready to flat iron my hair, I part in small sections and apply a small amount to my hair. Helps control my frizz for up to 3 days. This product is thick and can get oily. I would not suggest using daily. It can be found in local hair stores.
ADINA E.
Atlanta, GA
This stuff really works! my hair doesn't look like the picture on the front, but I need a little taming here and there. My hair looks shiny, and it helps the flat iron glide over my hair easier. It works great especially on lightened hair. If you have a little unruliness going on, try this!
Sarah W.
Liberty, SC
This stuff really works. I have been using this for about 2 weeks and after the first use I really saw a difference in my hair it's not frizzy like it use to be and it is staying flat even hours after straightening my hair. Definitely recommend if you are having trouble with frizz.
Thelma M.
I smile every time I pick up this product because the graphic in the front of the bottle is definitely me! After I put on this serum though, my frizz goes away for days and it leaves a great smell. My boyfriend loves touching my curls after I style with this.. :)
Maria S.
Fernley , NV
I've been using this since I was a little girl. Frizzy hair has always been my hair problem ! This helps it a bunch! I mostly use this as a heat protectant .. I also like
To put a bit on my hair right after I shower
Maliyah S.
Amherst, MA
This frizz buster works wonders with my hair. I use it everyday after I shampoo and condition my hair and towel dry it. The size of it is amazing because it lasts so long. I highly recommend this.
Delmy M.
Woodbridge, VA
I really like this product it calms down my frizz but if you put a little too much it makes your hair a bit greasy but after all it works good
❤Angie I.
Milpitas , CA
I should be using this more than I am😂 but everytime I apply this on my damp hair and brush it to distribute the product, my hair looks and feels great!! I always have an amazing hair day whith this and I do notice a significant difference when I dont use it. My frizz is gone and my ends are not as dry. I dye my hair and I haven't noticed it messing up my dye. A little goes a long way so don't get too much at once. I use a little bit under a quarter size for my long hair.
Mulsa M.
I use this serum every time I wash my hair! My hair is dry, curly, and color damaged so it crazy frizzy, but with this product I get perfect curls, still fluffy and voluminous but not fried looking. And the value for the amount is insane! Hair products always suggest using tiny little "dime size amount"s but that just does not cut it for my hair, so having a larger bottle is super helpful so I don't end up going through it really fast!
monique n.
Lakewood, WA
One of my friends recommended this to me and her hair is like mine so I definitely have to give it a try. When I use this I do not have frizzy hair at all my hair feels so smooth soft and shiny. It has a very light soft scent but it smells good .
aubrey p.
Would yoh preferthis product over high end hair frizz products.?
Shakis D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product work for natural hair?