Fantasia Frizz Buster Serum 6 oz

by Fantasia

Fantasia frizz buster serum - 6 oz

Fantasia Frizz Buster Serum 6 oz ?will it really work? have you used it?
Can this serum be used for type 4 curly hair? I want to use this product but I don’t plan on putting heat on my hair after I use it. I just want to apply it to my damp hair and that’s it. I need to get rid of this frizz lol!!
Does this product work for natural hair?
Start your review of Fantasia Frizz Buster Serum 6 oz!
Berlin B.
Long Beach, CA
Fantasia Frizz Buster Serum 6 oz uploaded by Berlin B.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Just for the price I have zero complaint about this product. Works great, leaves my hair shine and soft without being sticky or adding any weird texture. Love it, will consider a different variety next time.
Brianna L.
Worcester, MA
Fantasia Frizz Buster Serum 6 oz uploaded by Brianna L.
Purchased at: Walmart
Honestly, I really like this product. I have frizzy hair and always looking for new products to try to tame it. Since I found this product, my hair has been super soft and less frizzy than usual, I can see a big change. I run it through my hair after washing it, then comb it through. I haven't had any issues.
astrid M.
bronx
Fantasia Frizz Buster Serum 6 oz uploaded by astrid M.
Purchased at: CVS
I use it when i flat iron or blow dry my hair it works pretty good on my hair i have super curly hair i would recommend
Lauren F.
madison
Fantasia Frizz Buster Serum 6 oz uploaded by Lauren F.
I’ve used this product for over 10 yrs and I love it ! It smells so nice and it works wonders for keeping your hair tangle free.
Lisbeth C.
Pasco, WA
Fantasia Frizz Buster Serum 6 oz uploaded by Lisbeth C.
I use it when I iron my hair and I love it because it removes the frizz from my hair I recommend it 100%
Maria O.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
Es un brillo bueno para despues de pulir el cabello o simplemente dejandolo riso le ofrece bastante brillo al cabello.
Laura B.
Rock Island, TN
Fantasia Frizz Buster Serum 6 oz uploaded by Laura B.
Purchased at: Walmart
This product is a MUST have if you have frizzy hair or curly hair! My friend introduced me to it about 4 years ago, and I’ve been a believer every since. It’s super effective! A little goes a long way, so be sure not to use too much or your hair will look greasy! It’s around $7 at Walmart, and it’s worth it I’m telling you! I LOVE this product so much and it’s changed the way I do my hair everyday, especially on rainy days!
Whitney C.
Ranson, WV
Fantasia Frizz Buster Serum 6 oz uploaded by Whitney C.
Absolutely great for protecting hair against heat. This has been my go to product for a while when straightening my curls. Leaves hair light and flowy with no build up. Eliminates frizz all day long!
Madison P.
White Plains, NY
Fantasia Frizz Buster Serum 6 oz uploaded by Madison P.
I love this serum, I use it everyday before I go leave the house for college, I would definitely go and buy this again.
Dominique B.
Flint, MI
Fantasia Frizz Buster Serum 6 oz uploaded by Dominique B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Needed a heat protectant for my weave and this helps the hair hold a nice curl perfectly