Fantasia Frizz Buster Serum 6 oz uploaded by Veronica V.Fantasia Frizz Buster Serum 6 oz uploaded by Briana W.Fantasia Frizz Buster Serum 6 oz uploaded by Lizbeth G.See all 7 photos

BY FANTASIA #68 in Hair Serums

Fantasia frizz buster serum - 6 oz see more...

• Does this product work for natural ha...Yes! My hair is past my bra. I... 2 Answers
  • Would yoh preferthis product over hig...Ya know i used John Frieda for... 2 Answers
Photos (7)
Ess J.
Ess J.
I like to use this product on my hair in the summer to help my hair because it can become frizzy due to the humidity. I doubles as a hair oil. When I'm ready to flat iron my hair, I part in small sections and apply a small amount to my hair. Helps control my frizz for up to 3 days. This product is thick and can get oily. I would not suggest using daily. It can be found in local hair stores.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Omaha, NE
One of the only products to have really help my hair. Good quality and it's a bit pricey, well in some stores I guess but it definitely has helped me out a lot on my frizzy days lol. Just don't put way to much cuz your hair will obviously look extra oily , other than that I'd recommend it if you feel like leaving your natural hair out all day
ADINA E.
ADINA E.
Atlanta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff really works! my hair doesn't look like the picture on the front, but I need a little taming here and there. My hair looks shiny, and it helps the flat iron glide over my hair easier. It works great especially on lightened hair. If you have a little unruliness going on, try this!
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Liberty, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff really works. I have been using this for about 2 weeks and after the first use I really saw a difference in my hair it's not frizzy like it use to be and it is staying flat even hours after straightening my hair. Definitely recommend if you are having trouble with frizz.
Thelma M.
Thelma M.
I smile every time I pick up this product because the graphic in the front of the bottle is definitely me! After I put on this serum though, my frizz goes away for days and it leaves a great smell. My boyfriend loves touching my curls after I style with this.. :)
Maria S.
Maria S.
Fernley, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using this since I was a little girl. Frizzy hair has always been my hair problem ! This helps it a bunch! I mostly use this as a heat protectant .. I also like
To put a bit on my hair right after I shower
Maliyah S.
Maliyah S.
Amherst, MA
This frizz buster works wonders with my hair. I use it everyday after I shampoo and condition my hair and towel dry it. The size of it is amazing because it lasts so long. I highly recommend this.
Delmy M.
Delmy M.
Woodbridge, VA
I really like this product it calms down my frizz but if you put a little too much it makes your hair a bit greasy but after all it works good
Abigail G.
Abigail G.
My mother used to put Fantasia frizz Buster serum on my hair. Now she uses it again and her hair is always frizz-free. It's alcohol-free works great at eliminating dry frizzy and damaged hair. I'm pretty sure I'm going to start using it again because it works amazing on her hair.
Lizbeth G.
Lizbeth G.
Oh boy jas this saved my life because if i dont add this before straightening my hair it would just be a big puffy mess. Love this stuff. Its a lil thick so it sticks to your hair but not overwhelming.
aubrey p.
aubrey p.
Would yoh preferthis product over high end hair frizz products.?
Shakis D.
Shakis D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product work for natural hair?