BY FANTASIA #92 in Hair Serums

Fantasia frizz buster serum - 6 oz see more...

• Does this product work for natural hair? 2 Answers
  • Would yoh preferthis product over high end hair frizz pro...2 Answers
❤Angie I.
Milpitas , CA
I should be using this more than I am😂 but everytime I apply this on my damp hair and brush it to distribute the product, my hair looks and feels great!! I always have an amazing hair day whith this and I do notice a significant difference when I dont use it. My frizz is gone and my ends are not as dry. I dye my hair and I haven't noticed it messing up my dye. A little goes a long way so don't get too much at once. I use a little bit under a quarter size for my long hair.
Patsyfaye K.
This product is great for my hair! My hair is naturally curly so it makes it super frizzy and hard to work with, this product eliminates all of that and makes my hair lay down nicely. I just used it for the first time Saturday and I love it!
Mrs. L.
This is my go to hair serum! A little goes a long way, I'm not a big fan of it's smell but it does not leave my hair feeling greasy at all! I apply a dime sized of this serum, leave it for 15 minutes and hair is untagled. Recommend it.
Mulsa M.
I use this serum every time I wash my hair! My hair is dry, curly, and color damaged so it crazy frizzy, but with this product I get perfect curls, still fluffy and voluminous but not fried looking. And the value for the amount is insane! Hair products always suggest using tiny little "dime size amount"s but that just does not cut it for my hair, so having a larger bottle is super helpful so I don't end up going through it really fast!
monique n.
Lakewood , WA
One of my friends recommended this to me and her hair is like mine so I definitely have to give it a try. When I use this I do not have frizzy hair at all my hair feels so smooth soft and shiny. It has a very light soft scent but it smells good .
Yareli A.
Chicago
It's is great when it comes to straightening your hair. It has good value & it lasts forever, since you only need a little bit to help protect your hair. It's gives you that shine to your hair that no other product can give you ;)
Abigail G.
My mother used to put Fantasia frizz Buster serum on my hair. Now she uses it again and her hair is always frizz-free. It's alcohol-free works great at eliminating dry frizzy and damaged hair. I'm pretty sure I'm going to start using it again because it works amazing on her hair.
Veronica V.
Los Angeles, CA
I like this product because it makes my curlys look nice and make them lose but it's to oily on my hair and I don't like that . Fantasia Frizz Buster Serum 6 oz
Ess J.
I like to use this product on my hair in the summer to help my hair because it can become frizzy due to the humidity. I doubles as a hair oil. When I'm ready to flat iron my hair, I part in small sections and apply a small amount to my hair. Helps control my frizz for up to 3 days. This product is thick and can get oily. I would not suggest using daily. It can be found in local hair stores.
Thelma M.
I smile every time I pick up this product because the graphic in the front of the bottle is definitely me! After I put on this serum though, my frizz goes away for days and it leaves a great smell. My boyfriend loves touching my curls after I style with this.. :)
aubrey p.
Would yoh preferthis product over high end hair frizz products.?
Shakis D.
Does this product work for natural hair?