BY FENDI

Lydia D.
Oak Grove, MO
LOVE LOVE LOVE.  As a lover of perfumes, this one is by far a favorite of mine. it smells great, lasts long and has a great price! I totally recommend this to those who love smelling good and love beauty! Date night game changer my friends! Deff buying it again.
Rouland R.
Winter Garden, FL
I love the scent the packaging is amazing. Pricey but I would repurchase and recommend. Purchased it online.
vanessa s.
mississauga, ON
I first purchased this fragrance when I was starting high school and with very little knowledge of the intricacy of fragrances. All I knew was that I was immediatley drawn to the aroma. I still have one of the bottles though it is empty! I have a nostalgic moment everytime I look and inhale it! This is def in my top 5 favs!!!!
tid_brayhmaniya S.
El marsa laayoune
Exactually what you see you get and it arrived on time it a beautiful bottle and it smells like a perfect scent that is warm and soft with a fragrance that you will love and it last all day and leave you feeling happy .
Dayana P.
One of my favorite perfumes of all time. Super versatile, you can wear it all day everyday without getting tired of it. Nice packaging and enough quantity