BeautyHairHair ProductsFantasia
Brazilian Hair Oil Keratin Spray Treatment

Fantasia Brazilian Hair Oil Keratin Spray Treatment

by Fantasia

This product repairs damaged, frizzy hair and protects against heat and chemical abuse. It moisturizes, strengthens and gives silky shine. Ideal for all hair types. Penetrates hair cuticle and has protective sunscreen. It s enriched with antioxidants and is ideal coverage for longer hair. Alcohol, sulfate and sodium chloride free. Humidity resistant. For professional use. Not tested on animals.

Recommend for bleached hair which is so dry
Não vejo a hora de testar os produtos da sephora quero muito ver se realmente vale a pena e tenho certeza que com esses produtos tudo ficará melhor no dia a dia conto com a ajuda de vcs para ficar casa dia mais bonita para o mundo pois a maquiagem nos leva além daquilo que buscamos .
How do you use this is this great for the hair and where can i find this any reviews on this
Start your review of Fantasia Brazilian Hair Oil Keratin Spray Treatment!
Jenny B.
Canyon, TX
I would recommend this but only use alittle. It goes a long way even on my thick hair.
Anjel F.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
This oil makes your hair less frizzy but a little goes a long way so be carefull
Julia V.
I started using this oil about a month ago because my hair was starting to get really damaged from the dye. Boy have I seen a HUGE difference. My hair is so soft now, I can see a MAJOR difference. I deff. Would recommend to anyone with the same issue. Loved it !!
Teegan T.
Louisville, KY
This stuff is amazing and makes ur hair silky smooth. This stuff is great really.
adrianna D.
Bridgeport, CT
I love this product for natural hair it really works for my 4c hair and I love it .
Stephanie K.
Warren, MI
I love this stuff for my hair. It used to be so brittle and break really easily but this has really helped to smooth out my hair and make it baby soft. I use it ever other day.
Yulisa P.
Sacramento, CA
Have you tried natural remedies for your hair? Feels great huh? This product gives the same exact feel on the luscious hair that will come quickly. Just make sure you use it frequently so that it maintains your hair looking as beautiful as always. Try it and you wont want another hair product.!!
Katherine R.
Winston Salem, NC
My favorite product for my hair of all time, it has made my hair so healthy brought my curls back to a natural bounce again, my hair has grown faster using this product I love it and recommend it
Alana S.
Dallas, TX
I was amazed at this product. It didn't leave my hair feeling oily or heavy. It left a beautiful shine in my curls. My hair felt healthy and lightweight.
Jessica F.
Fantasia Brazilian Hair Oil Keratin Spray Treatment uploaded by Jessica F.
I was recommended this product from my hairdresser. Let me tell you this product is a game changer for your hair. It has repaired my frizzy damaged hair, and gives me a more Flawless look!