Fantasia Brazilian Hair Oil Keratin Spray Treatment uploaded by Jessica F.Fantasia Brazilian Hair Oil Keratin Spray Treatment uploaded by Thainara B.

BY FANTASIA

This product repairs damaged, frizzy hair and protects against heat and chemical abuse. It moisturizes, strengthens and gives silky shine. Ideal for all hair types. Penetrates hair cuticle and has protective sunscreen. It s enriched with antioxidants and is ideal coverage for longer hair. Alcohol, sulfate and sodium chloride free. Humidity resistant. For professional use. Not tested on animals. see more...

• Recommend for bleached hair which is so dry 2 Answers
  • Não vejo a hora de testar os produtos da sephora quero mu...1 Answers
  • How do you use this is this great for the hair and where...1 Answers
Jessica F.
I was recommended this product from my hairdresser. Let me tell you this product is a game changer for your hair. It has repaired my frizzy damaged hair, and gives me a more Flawless look!
Julia V.
Mission, TX
I started using this oil about a month ago because my hair was starting to get really damaged from the dye. Boy have I seen a HUGE difference. My hair is so soft now, I can see a MAJOR difference. I deff. Would recommend to anyone with the same issue. Loved it !!
Yulisa P.
W Sacramento, CA
Have you tried natural remedies for your hair? Feels great huh? This product gives the same exact feel on the luscious hair that will come quickly. Just make sure you use it frequently so that it maintains your hair looking as beautiful as always. Try it and you wont want another hair product.!!
Katherine R.
Winston Salem, NC
My favorite product for my hair of all time, it has made my hair so healthy brought my curls back to a natural bounce again, my hair has grown faster using this product I love it and recommend it
Stephanie K.
Warren, MI
I love this stuff for my hair. It used to be so brittle and break really easily but this has really helped to smooth out my hair and make it baby soft. I use it ever other day.
Suhay G.
Lakewood, WA
This product is amazing because it has keratin oil which works great and gives it a lot of glow and leaves your hair really soft I totally recommend it because I use the treseme keratin shampoo and conditioner and I noticed right away the difference
Alana S.
Dallas, TX
I was amazed at this product. It didn't leave my hair feeling oily or heavy. It left a beautiful shine in my curls. My hair felt healthy and lightweight.
Yasmine W.
Palmdale, CA
Someone told me this spray supposed to help my scalp from itching but when I used the spay my scalp was itching even more spray then I be before
Kawannis D.
Emelle, AL
I would love to try this on my Brazilian hair that I have. It's only certain things I'm skeptical about using on my weave but I'll try this.
Jenny B.
Canyon, TX
I would recommend this but only use alittle. It goes a long way even on my thick hair.
Maria T.
Puede maltratar mi cabello?
Cassandra M.
Marlette, MI
Recommend for bleached hair which is so dry
Letycia L.
São paulo
Não vejo a hora de testar os produtos da sephora quero muito ver se realmente vale a pena e tenho certeza que com esses produtos tudo ficará melhor no dia a dia conto com a ajuda de vcs para ficar casa dia mais bonita para o mundo pois a maquiagem nos leva além daquilo que buscamos .
Roberto R.
Eagle Pass, TX
How do you use this is this great for the hair and where can i find this any reviews on this
Tayler V.
How well does this product work? Been looking for a new hair treatment!