BY FANTASEA #52 in Sponges & Loofahs

Fantasea natural bristle body brush used to exfoliate skin, increase blood flow and promote healthy glowing skin. Features a handle for a secure grip. see more...

• Can somebody explain what exactly dry brushing is? Thanks!2 Answers
  • Does anyone who has used it for dry brushing recommend th...1 Answers
  • Would you recommend this brush for dry brushing your skin...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Audrey C.
Cincinnati, OH
I do love these. I was reading an article about dry brushing and thought I would consider giving it a try. It is not the first time I have heard of it. I have even tried it a couple of times over the years, although I had not made the commitment to be consistent. So, after reading a few more articles and viewing a video, I thought I would look into buying a brush specifically for that function. After a search on Amazon, I chose this brush. Actually I chose to buy a set of 2. These brushes are soft enough that they do not scratch my skin. It also feels more productive to me to have one on each hand. I would recommend these to anyone interested in dry brushing. The bristles are soft and flexible and do not leave scratches.
Daniela c.
Budd Lake, NJ
Love this brush for dry brushing. 1-2x a week before I get in the shower I gently brush in short strokes towards my heart. I start at my feet and work my way up. Then I go to my neck and work my way down. It really helps in the winter to gently shed dry skin and keep the bumps away.
Mariam B.
New Castle, DE
Review for: Fantasea Natural Bristle Body Brush more...
I bought this brush to scrub my feet and legs in the shower as it has stiffer bristles. So far I am very impressed with low cost and superb durability of this item. I saw some other reviews regarding loose bristles but I couldn't pull any out and was actually trying to. There's a few loose bristles from production but that's all I could find. You can't beat it for the price, great purchase.
Patricia M.
Tujunga, CA
Can somebody explain what exactly dry brushing is? Thanks!
Lupe M.
Does anyone who has used it for dry brushing recommend this? I've wanted to start dry brushing but haven't found the right brush. Also where can I find this?
Nikki S.
Avondale, LA
Would you recommend this brush for dry brushing your skin? I really need to try something in the winter. Thanks in advance