BY FANTASEA

This cosmetic set features high fashion colors that will complement any skin tone. Each set contains the following: 6 eyeshadows, 6 lip colors and 2-sided applicator. see more...

• Que tal quedaria en pieles claritas?? Los labiales se que...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Lydia M.
I love it really shows up great in photos. People say that this made my eyes pop really well. It stays on good and really highlights my eyes. I love using this because everyone I use it I get several compliments on my look for the day.
Martha M.
I like how this product smells. And I really like the colors in the small palette. I recommend this to my friends they would really like it.
Monique N.
Bentonville , AR
Looks and wears great! I love getting sets so I have all of the different colors to play around with.
Alyssa D.
Murfreesboro, TN
Looks great on! Good pigmentation and colors great for nearly any shade of skin and eye color.
Susana P.
Que tal quedaria en pieles claritas?? Los labiales se quedan con bastante color o como un brillo?