BY FANTASEA

Includes the following in a deluxe roll-up case: 1. Powder Brush - Goat Hair 2. Large Blush Brush 3. Small Blush Brush 4. Concealer Brush - Nylon 5. Fan Brush - Raccoon Hair 6. Large Shadow Brush - Horse Hair 7. Medium Shadow Brush - Horse Hair 8.... see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Ashontee C.
Statesboro, GA
I didn't really like this brush set like that, the brushes are soft and affordable, however they don't give me the payoff I'm looking for . They weren't bad brushes though and they would be great for beginners .
Tammy N.
This brush set is great. It has all types of brushes you need for your everyday makeup from foundation to highlight! It's easy to organize as well and is very soft.
Kristen  S.
Salem, MA
Love these make up brushes. The price is good for the verity you get. They make daily make up use simpler and are easy to clean. I would recommend this product to anyone look for new make up brushes or who just want to try something new.
Wow these brushes are so soft they are real easy to wash and use I love it I wanted a nice brush set and I see it I hope to get this product ssoon
cathina G.
Orlando, FL
Omg this brushes are so soft i love just passing this brushes on my face even of it don't got makeup it great
Debbie F.
Stevenson, WA
I use these brushes they are great. The bristles are sturdy and doesn't come out when using them. I recommend them
Katie W.
Charleston, WV
I use these all the time! I think they're totally worth the price and they make my makeup routine so much easier!
Jessica M.
El Paso, TX
So soft and such good quality and they are affordable. never expected them to be this good
Kaylynn T.
💯love this set I would love to have 1 billion of that set cause it is so bomb and when it comes to me and brushes it I need it soft and bomb and this is what you call bomb .
Jenny T.
They're soft? blend well?
Reyna F.
Coclé
Nina S.
São bons?? adorava experimentar e depois contava algo
Mitchelle M C.
I haven't really used these brushes are they any good?
jeanne j.
does these brush last a long time?