Fanta Zero Orange Soda uploaded by Katie  S.

BY FANTA

Bright, bubbly and instantly refreshing, Fanta is made with 100% natural flavors and is caffeine free.

• All the bright, refreshing 100% natural Fanta flavors you want - without the calories.
  • Perfect size for drinking with meals, on the go, or any time
  • 100% Natural Flavors

Carbonated Water, Citric Acid, Potassium Citrate, Aspartame, Natural Flavors, Potassium Benzoate (to Protect Taste), Modified Food Starch, Acesulfame Potassium, Yellow 6, Glycerol Ester of Rosin, Coconut Oil, Red 40.

Lexi W.
Tacoma, WA
I really wanted an orange soda that was diet and came across this, so I thought I would try. Its not a good artificial orange flavor and loses carbination rather quickly. Wont purchase again.
Katie  S.
Indianapolis, IN
For a diet drink ï was not so impressed with this soda. it had a very odd taste that ï was not a fan of. I'm usually not a fan of diet sodas because of this particular taste but it was more prominent in this drink.
izabella  n.
Tracy, CA
Fanta zero is not as good as just Fanta to me because is pretty much sugar free and no soda that is sugar free taste better than the origanal
nikki l.
VA
I love it taste great! It would be great with some sugar free vanilla ice cream,on a hot summer day,when you feel like the world is on fire!
Dusti W.
Modesto, CA
I cannot get over how amazing this soda is! It is now my favorite soda I have to buy when ever I'm rubbing low! It is so amazing!!
Jayme M.
Carencro, LA
Caffeine free, sugar free, carbonated orange drink?!! What more could you ask for! Perfect for those sinus sore throats :(
Angela C.
Basking Ridge, NJ
Fanta is one of my favorite sodas, and it tastes great but like any other soda, it is really sugary and unhealthy for you.
nikki l.
VA
It taste great on a hot summer day, when you feel like the world is on fire. For a extra kick,add some vanilla ice cream!
maria b.
Gadsden, AL
I love all of the fantas flavors and the orange by far is really my favorite flavor, although it is very sweet.
Cassie M.
Brooklyn, NY
I love Fanta zero! I've always been a fan of orange soda, but now it's with zero sugar! Couldn't ask for more
Lexi W.
Tacoma, WA
What do you think about this soda?