Fanta Strawberry Soda

Strawberry flavored soda with other natural flavors

Bright, bubbly and instantly refreshing, Fanta is made with 100% natural flavors and is caffeine free

carbonated water, high fructose corn syrup, citric acid, natural flavors, sodium benzoate (to protect taste), red 40.

• How's the taste???? Is that better than normal fanta??4 Answers
  • Has anyone ever made a fanta float? They're amazing with vanilla ...7 Answers
  • I have tried orange Fanta never seen strawberry is it any good3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Latorya M.
Lake City, FL
Review for: Fanta Strawberry Soda 20 oz more...
I have never tasted a soda with the kind of impact that Strawberry Fanta makes, with its unique strawberry taste. Well, I wouldn't call it strawberry exactly, becuase as you may know, artifical strawberry flavor tastes nothing like the fruit it was derived from.
Olivia W.
This is my second favorite soda! It is so flavorful and yummy! It also leaves a nice after-taste unlike some other sodas. It is very affordable! The packaging is nice. I would recommend this to others!
Rayonna H.
I love the strawberry Fanta . It's the only one I drink . It's very affordable . Yes it's good value too I would recommend anyone to drink this that's how good it is and of course I would buy it again this the only pop I do buy
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Been having this since I was little and loved that commercial so funny! Strawberry is by far my favorite flavor of Fanta because it tastes so much like Strawberries. It even smells like them and the taste goes so well on a hot summers day I promise you.
Amanda T.
Augusta , GA
Something we drink on a daily basis ! I love the flavor ! I mean yes it's a soda but it's not harsh or strong ! Great for kids as well as adults . Very affordable ! I definitely recommend if you haven't tried !
Ash M.
Elmont, NY
I really like this soda. It is unique because you don't often find strawberry flavored sodas. I think other brands are missing out on something great. It's very sweet, fruity, and it tastes like childhood. I wish it was available at more stores.
Lesley C.
Owensboro, KY
My favorite drink of all time great taste, great product. Comes in cans n bottle which is great as well. Love it will share it with friends n recommended it. I love u can get it from anywhere
Tristen G.
Sioux Falls, SD
strawberry Fanta is a regular drink for me! The price is good for the amount & totally worth it! I wish they had these in bottles as well? I'm a regular buyer of this product.
Antumn M.
Nesbit, MS
This is a great flavor when you drunk to much coke and need something fruity. Yes, it has a strong burst of strawberry flavor that sometimes make you forget you cheating on your diet. I also love that it is Coca Cola product, so it has a code on the 12 pack box or bottle top that you can enter to get cool prizes or donate to different charities where Coca Cola match the points with money.
ThatOne M.
Atlanta, GA
Whoever hates this soda, has no taste buds. Haha just kidding, but yes, its that's good! I love the flavor strawberry and this drink has out done itself! Its a refreshing strawberry taste you want to have with you everyday but you know you shouldn't. Its like a strawberry party on your tongue. Drink in moderationmoderation because remember, every party has its hangover.
dora  m.
Jacksonville , NC
What's you're favorite flavor?
Samantha P.
Is it good I've only tried the orange and grape
Viviana F.
I only had the Orange (classic) one. Are the strawberry and grape any good? I really want to try them
Natalie K.
Wyandotte, OK
Is the pineapple as sweet as the grape?
Clarissa D.
Espanola, NM
How many of you have loved this soda since childhood? I know I sure have!