BY FANTA #78 in Soda & Soft Drinks

Strawberry flavored soda with other natural flavors

Bright, bubbly and instantly refreshing, Fanta is made with 100% natural flavors and is caffeine free

carbonated water, high fructose corn syrup, citric acid, natural flavors, sodium benzoate (to protect taste), red 40.

• How's the taste???? Is that better than normal fanta??4 Answers
  • Has anyone ever made a fanta float? They're amazing with ...7 Answers
  • I have tried orange Fanta never seen strawberry is it any...3 Answers
Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
Review for: Fanta Strawberry Soda 20 oz more...
This is another great flavored Fanta drink!! I honestly like the strawberry 🍓 better than the original orange soft drink!! It’s packed with s juicy strawberry flavor, but it’s not too sweet. The flavor is just right and refreshing! I usually get mine at Walmart, or even Kroger’s. They are priced friendly and affordable. You should definitely check them out! There’s several flavors to choose from too! Go try them, highly recommended!!
Fanta Strawberry Soda 🥤
Latorya M.
Lake City, FL
Review for: Fanta Strawberry Soda 20 oz more...
I have never tasted a soda with the kind of impact that Strawberry Fanta makes, with its unique strawberry taste. Well, I wouldn't call it strawberry exactly, becuase as you may know, artifical strawberry flavor tastes nothing like the fruit it was derived from.
Alexandria S.
Alice
I love Fanta drinks. They are caffeine free which makes it great to drink while breastfeeding. The fanta strawberry is not the kind I'd prefer but it keeps me from being thirsty
Rebecca F.
Review for: Fanta Strawberry Soda 20 oz more...
I love strawberry fanta! I just wish they sold the rasberry flavor in bottles! It's caffeine free and very sweet I always grab one of these when I need a sugar fix.
Breanna K.
perry
Review for: 2 L, Fanta Strawberry Soda 20 oz, Plastic Bottle more...
I really wanted to like it this but unfortunately it was just terrible. This flavor and the grape I’m just not a fan of. Wayyyy to sweet and too much carbonation )):
Olivia W.
This is my second favorite soda! It is so flavorful and yummy! It also leaves a nice after-taste unlike some other sodas. It is very affordable! The packaging is nice. I would recommend this to others!
Sara K.
Waterford, MI
I'm not drinking soda much now, but I remember this soda didn't have much flavor. I wouldn't choose to drink it again amongst other drink options. It's also a hard drink to find near where I live.. either that or it doesn't sell well anyway which is why you can't find it easily.
member-c56e3
Review for: Other more...
Tastes like the strawberry toothpaste I used as a kid. Suspicious aftertaste. Overall pleasant sip experience but most definitely a one time drink for me. Going back to orange fanta. 6/10.
Rayonna H.
columbus
I love the strawberry Fanta . It's the only one I drink . It's very affordable . Yes it's good value too I would recommend anyone to drink this that's how good it is and of course I would buy it again this the only pop I do buy
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Been having this since I was little and loved that commercial so funny! Strawberry is by far my favorite flavor of Fanta because it tastes so much like Strawberries. It even smells like them and the taste goes so well on a hot summers day I promise you.
dora  m.
Jacksonville , NC
What's you're favorite flavor?
Samantha P.
Is it good I've only tried the orange and grape
Viviana F.
I only had the Orange (classic) one. Are the strawberry and grape any good? I really want to try them
Natalie K.
Wyandotte, OK
Is the pineapple as sweet as the grape?
Clarissa D.
Espanola, NM
How many of you have loved this soda since childhood? I know I sure have!