BY FANTA #26 in Soda & Soft Drinks

Strawberry flavored soda with other natural flavors

Bright, bubbly and instantly refreshing, Fanta is made with 100% natural flavors and is caffeine free

carbonated water, high fructose corn syrup, citric acid, natural flavors, sodium benzoate (to protect taste), red 40.

• How's the taste???? Is that better than normal fanta??4 Answers
  • Has anyone ever made a fanta float? They're amazing with ...7 Answers
  • I have tried orange Fanta never seen strawberry is it any...3 Answers
Latorya M.
Lake City, FL
I have never tasted a soda with the kind of impact that Strawberry Fanta makes, with its unique strawberry taste. Well, I wouldn't call it strawberry exactly, becuase as you may know, artifical strawberry flavor tastes nothing like the fruit it was derived from.
Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
This is another great flavored Fanta drink!! I honestly like the strawberry 🍓 better than the original orange soft drink!! It’s packed with s juicy strawberry flavor, but it’s not too sweet. The flavor is just right and refreshing! I usually get mine at Walmart, or even Kroger’s. They are priced friendly and affordable. You should definitely check them out! There’s several flavors to choose from too! Go try them, highly recommended!!
Fanta Strawberry Soda 🥤
Savannah t.
Houston
I love the taste that it has I also love that it's refreshing and doesn not taste any less when it gets hot it tastes the same not only because it tastes better when drinks are cold but love that I can enjoy it no matter the temperature
Rory C.
this is a pretty good soda, but strawberry crush has a much more real tasting strawberry flavor
its certainly not terrible, and since its easier to find in store i still buy it, but i can only find the individual bottles which costs more per than can packs
nephthys p.
Fanta is my favorite brand of flavored sofa. Even tho this flavor not my favorite but it is my second go to. The strawberry flavor is there. I grabbed one today and wish I had bought two
Olivia W.
This is my second favorite soda! It is so flavorful and yummy! It also leaves a nice after-taste unlike some other sodas. It is very affordable! The packaging is nice. I would recommend this to others!
Alexandria S.
Alice
I love Fanta drinks. They are caffeine free which makes it great to drink while breastfeeding. The fanta strawberry is not the kind I'd prefer but it keeps me from being thirsty
Ke L.
It's a classic! I'd say the best strawberry flavored soft drink out there! Fanta gas many other flavors I enjoy as well but if I'm craving a strawberry soda Fanta is my go to !
Sara K.
Waterford, MI
I'm not drinking soda much now, but I remember this soda didn't have much flavor. I wouldn't choose to drink it again amongst other drink options. It's also a hard drink to find near where I live.. either that or it doesn't sell well anyway which is why you can't find it easily.
Rebecca F.
I love strawberry fanta! I just wish they sold the rasberry flavor in bottles! It's caffeine free and very sweet I always grab one of these when I need a sugar fix.
dora  m.
Jacksonville , NC
What's you're favorite flavor?
Samantha P.
Is it good I've only tried the orange and grape
Viviana F.
I only had the Orange (classic) one. Are the strawberry and grape any good? I really want to try them
Natalie K.
Wyandotte, OK
Is the pineapple as sweet as the grape?
Brittany A.
Missoula, MT
Has anyone ever made a fanta float? They're amazing with vanilla ice cream or even fruit sorbet.

back