BeveragesFanta
Six Flavor Variety Bundle of 6 Cans (Six Flavor Bundle (with Grape))

Fanta Six Flavor Variety Bundle of 6 Cans (Six Flavor Bundle (with Grape))

by Fanta

Fanta Fans, this is for you! Six different flavors of Fanta in one place! You get one can each of: Orange, Pineapple, Mango, Grape, Berry, and Strawberry.

This is a bundle of six 12 FL oz cans of Fanta, one can per flavor of the following flavors - Pineapple, Orange, Strawberry, Grape, Berry, and Mango Soda; Fanta Soda in Six Delicious Fruity Flavors - One Can of Each; BRIGHT bubbly and instantly refreshing; 100% natural Flavors and Caffeine Free

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Fanta Six Flavor Variety Bundle of 6 Cans (Six Flavor Bundle (with Grape))!
Tamra H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I first chose this drink because the blue color popped out to me. I've always enjoyed drinking Fanta so figured it was a must that I try it. I enjoyed the Berry Soda although I'm not sure it tastes too much like berries, but it was still really good and I'm definitely not complaining. Love this soda.
Andréa A.
Rio de Janeiro
Here in Brazil we only have Fanta orange, grape and guaraná flavors. In Argentina i tried pomelo flavor. In Europe i tried raspeberry, strawberry, pineapple, cassis, mango, exotic, peach, cherry, apple, grapefruit, green apple and berry flavors.
nyah M.
ABSOLUTELY AMAZE!?!!!! recomend so much tastes amazing cannot get enough of this drink
darci S.
Winsford, Cheshire
1,161 reviews
This taste so goo I live it would definitely recommend nice flavours can’t go wrong with it

Looking for your answer?