BY FANTA

Pineapple flavored soda with other natural flavors

Bright, bubbly and instantly refreshing, Fanta is made with 100% natural flavors and is caffeine free.

carbonated water, high fructose corn syrup, citric acid, natural flavors, modified food starch, potassium sorbate and sodium benzoate (to protect taste), sodium citrate, coconut oil, salt, sucrose acetate isobutyrate, yellow 5, yellow 6.

• Can someone plz rate it?3 Answers
  • Is this stuff good?? I love pineapple and pineapple flavo...3 Answers
  • Now How many people like this soda??4 Answers
julia B.
I tried this drink a couple weeks ago and I love pineapple with all my heart. It was so sweet and it has a done of sugar and calories in it but I could drink it all the time. I get it everytime I go to get a drink in a gas station. It’s not good for you if you always drink it but it’s a great drink. I like this kind better then any Fanta
Kendra🍍 J.
It is really good but I just don't like how strong the after taste is. You can very much taste the pineapple which is what I like best. But I feel like the sodium in it just over powers everything else in the drink itself. But I do like it I recommend it to others who like pineapples.
Eichi B.
Atlanta, GA
So you guys know the cans of pineapple rings that you put in a bowl and there's the juice at the end that you drink? This is that but carbonated. For what it is, it's a 5/5, but my own personal enjoyment, this is more like a 4/5 since I've had more exhilarating sodas than this. Rounds up to 5/5 anyways.

I don't think the flavor could have been done any better. I've never, in my memory, tried raw pineapple juice, but from my experiences tasting pineapple they perfectly matched what pineapple juice is supposed to taste like.
Marquita S.
Richmond
I love Fanta Pineapple soda. It doesn't taste artificial it has a natural pineapple taste. The packaging is appealing with a pineapple on it. Fanta compares to other sodas by being carbonated, but it's affordability ends its comparison. I usually find Fanta sodas, on sale all the time, unlike other leading brands. Fanta Pineapple soda flavor is amazing and if you haven't tried it give it a try.
Deazhane C.
Portland
Pinapple is literally like my favorite fruit. There aren't many pineapple drinks out there that I like so it is really Pleasant to have the taste of pineapple going down my throat. This soda is a little sweet but it is so good. You really can taste the tropicalness of this drink. Great to have over ice
LEGIT A.
Staten Island
I been drinking these like crazy just finished my second one today. I love this flavor I usually get the 2L bottle cause it’s just that good but I run out fast lol . I’m buying a 2L tomorrow to last me the whole day
Sophia T.
I love the pineapple taste of this soda, especially when it is ice cold. Paired with your favorite salty snack this soda is a great thirst quencher. I am a repeat customer and when a 2 liter comes into my home, it doesn’t last very long.
Courtney J.
Sevierville, TN
I do love Fanta although it is filled with a lot of sugar. It is caffeine free and taste delicious! It is a amazing value! The pineapple taste so good so does the strawberry. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Sarah D.
Newnan
I love the sweet, tropical flavor of this soda. Fanta is a great option for me if I’m in a soda mood but don’t want caffeine. The other flavors are delicious as well but pineapple is my go to favorite.
nephthys p.
My absolute favorite out of the fanta collection. When I have a sweet tooth and nothing sweet to eat I grab this and it hits the spot everytime. Not bad pineapple flavor.... highly recommend
Paula A.
Spring Hill, FL
How many people don't like this product??
Erica E.
Murrieta, CA
Now How many people like this soda??
Sara P.
Yadkinville, NC
Is this stuff good?? I love pineapple and pineapple flavored things.
laura M.
Can someone plz rate it?

Amazon