Fanta Pineapple Soda

Pineapple flavored soda with other natural flavors

Bright, bubbly and instantly refreshing, Fanta is made with 100% natural flavors and is caffeine free.

carbonated water, high fructose corn syrup, citric acid, natural flavors, modified food starch, potassium sorbate and sodium benzoate (to protect taste), sodium citrate, coconut oil, salt, sucrose acetate isobutyrate, yellow 5, yellow 6.

Sophia T.
Review for: 2L Plastic Bottle more...
I love the pineapple taste of this soda, especially when it is ice cold. Paired with your favorite salty snack this soda is a great thirst quencher. I am a repeat customer and when a 2 liter comes into my home, it doesn’t last very long.
Eichi B.
Atlanta, GA
So you guys know the cans of pineapple rings that you put in a bowl and there's the juice at the end that you drink? This is that but carbonated. For what it is, it's a 5/5, but my own personal enjoyment, this is more like a 4/5 since I've had more exhilarating sodas than this. Rounds up to 5/5 anyways.

I don't think the flavor could have been done any better. I've never, in my memory, tried raw pineapple juice, but from my experiences tasting pineapple they perfectly matched what pineapple juice is supposed to taste like.
Sarah D.
Review for: Plastic Bottle more...
I love the sweet, tropical flavor of this soda. Fanta is a great option for me if I’m in a soda mood but don’t want caffeine. The other flavors are delicious as well but pineapple is my go to favorite.
Natisha T.
I don't drink soda but if I get the urge this is my to go to flavor I love this pineapple soda it doesn't taste artificial the flavor is good and it fulfills my soda crave I would continue to buy this product as long as it's on the market .
Rachel W.
Hamden, CT
I do not enjoy this soda at all! It has such an artificial pineapple taste it's gross! I feel it's not remotely close to a real pineapple! I'd rather drink real pineapple juice! I would not buy this soda again!
Kansas B.
Sparta, NC
This soda has a really interesting flavor. Definitely hints of pineapple but it's kind of sour and twangy sweet. It wasn't what I expected, but my friends and I still enjoyed it. I probably wouldn't buy again.
Kristine P.
I always used to pass this up until a friend of mine offered me one this year. Now I don't know why I never got it cause it's so good. Ever since then I've been pretty much hooked on the stuff lol. I usually get it whenever I'm at a gas station or something, but whenever I go to a grocery store by my house I buy the 2L since it's about the same price as the small bottles at the gas station.
Lakesha J.
I simply love fruit flavored sofa and pineapple is my all time favorite. I love to buy this soda and put it in the freezer there is s store near me that sells them for $1 each which I enjoy buying all of the flavors they have
Ale A.
Mission, TX
I love this flavor of soda and I recommended because is so cheap on the store. For example the bottle of 2 liters is at 95 cents. This os amazing!!! I recommend to taste it and buy it!!! Pineapple 🍍 flavor is the BEST!!!!!
Mariah T.
Extremely refreshing and high in flavor. (In a good way.) it's not too artificial tasting but it stays traditional to a soda taste. If you're a pineapple lover this soda is for you. This app is asking if I would buy it again? I drink this shiz on the daily so there's that.
Paula A.
Spring Hill, FL
How many people don't like this product??
erica e.
Now How many people like this soda??
laura M.
Can someone plz rate it?