Fanta Pineapple Soda

by Fanta

Pineapple flavored soda with other natural flavors

Bright, bubbly and instantly refreshing, Fanta is made with 100% natural flavors and is caffeine free.

carbonated water, high fructose corn syrup, citric acid, natural flavors, modified food starch, potassium sorbate and sodium benzoate (to protect taste), sodium citrate, coconut oil, salt, sucrose acetate isobutyrate, yellow 5, yellow 6.

Y cant u buy pineapple fanta 12 packs in stores like Wal-Mart or dollar General
I don't know if you ever tried Fanta Pineapple Soda but it's very good. What is your favorite [brand:fanta] flavor ?
Can someone plz rate it?
Start your review of Fanta Pineapple Soda!
How would you rate this product?
It is a really tasty drink. It quenched my thirst. I buy it every once in a while since it's really sweet, but not too sweet to the point where it's undrinkable. I really wouldn't say it needs any improvement. It's definitely one of my favorite flavors for sure.
Charleston, SC
I didn’t even know this was a thing until a few years ago, and then I fell in love with it and then overdid it until I felt sick just smelling it. Overall, I haven’t had it in a few years, but I love it and have to drink in moderation.
This is my favorite Fanta flavor! I love pineapple so much so to have a soda flavored pineapple is amazing! I wish it was more prominent in restaurants but oh well. Super yummy highly recommend if you a want soda!
Albuquerque, NM
I love fanta especially the pineapple one it's good by it self and to mix it with a mix drink. I like to put some in a cup and put it in the freezer make a ice cup so good.
Edison, NJ
After drinking this I can say that it is very delicious and you get the true pineapple flavor from it I drink it cold just my preference so if you like pineapple this is the drink for you.
This soda is delicious, as all Fanta soda is. I try to avoid soda and sugar usually, but when I’m drinking soda I like to drink Fanta or Root Beer. It’s always great tasting and I recommend it for sure.
Oak City
This soda is soo freaking good . I can drink it whether it’s cold or not . But I live to pour it over some crush ice and freeze the soda a little . Heaven on earth I tell you
Atlanta, GA
So you guys know the cans of pineapple rings that you put in a bowl and there's the juice at the end that you drink? This is that but carbonated. For what it is, it's a 5/5, but my own personal enjoyment, this is more like a 4/5 since I've had more exhilarating sodas than this. Rounds up to 5/5 anyways.

I don't think the flavor could have been done any better. I've never, in my memory, tried raw pineapple juice, but from my experiences tasting pineapple they perfectly matched what pineapple juice is supposed to taste like.

Poughkeepsie, NY
Omg this is my favorite beverage! I was never a big soda drinker because I always found most brands and flavors to be too sweet, but this one is just right. Perfect amount of carbonation, great flavor, no overpowering sweetness. I buy this product every week when I go grocery shopping.
Finksburg, MD
I tried this drink a couple weeks ago and I love pineapple with all my heart. It was so sweet and it has a done of sugar and calories in it but I could drink it all the time. I get it everytime I go to get a drink in a gas station. It’s not good for you if you always drink it but it’s a great drink. I like this kind better then any Fanta