Fanta Peach Soda uploaded by Allison G.

BY FANTA

Peach flavored soda with other natural flavors

Bright, bubbly and instantly refreshing, Fanta is made with 100% natural flavors and is caffeine free.

carbonated water, high fructose corn syrup, citric acid, natural flavors, sodium benzoate (to protect taste), yellow 6, red 40.

Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
I dont drink soda but someone gave this to me and oh my God. I wish this wasn't so good! The taste is amazing!!! Anyone that like peach flavored anything defines try this!
Allison G.
Anderson, SC
This soda is amazing!! Tastes like fresh peaches with a fizz! This is now my favorite! You must try it, I promise if your a peach fan, you will love this!
Nicole C.
One of my favorite drinks but very hard to find.. If you love anything with a nice peach flavor thrn this is the drink for you...
Alyssa D.
Savannah, GA
Childhood favorite! This drink is great for any peach fan. It's the right amount of carbonation for a fizz and sting.
Brittany M.
Farmville, VA
Love this soda! Great task and doesn't cost too much. Fanta's sodas are the best. I will always purchase it!
kelsie 🌸.
Clarksville
Peach Fanta is the absolutely best soda ever!! I didn’t think I would like it that much until I tried it
Lacreshia P.
Carencro , LA
omg taste awesome i wish i could drink it every day ... they should make a diet peach
Lillie B.
Northport, AL
Definitely recommend to anyone who loves anything peach flavored! Great drink
Trenice C.
Decatur , GA
I had no idea Fanta had a peach flavor! I was so excited to try it and was very, very impressed. I am not usually a soda drinker but I feel the need to buy this in BULK. That is how good it is.
Nandini R.
Great flavour! I definitely prefer this over the orange flavour!! I am personally not the biggest fan of fizzy drinks but I do have some on the rare occasion. So it’s great for occasions such a summer bbq or a party!
Sophia T.
Does this taste better than Peach Nehi?