BY FANTA

Bright, bubbly and instantly refreshing, Fanta is made with 100% natural flavors and is caffeine free.

carbonated water, high fructose corn syrup, citric acid, sodium benzoate (to protect taste), natural flavors, modified food starch, sodium polyphosphates, glycerol ester of rosin, yellow 6, red 40.

Kristi P.
When you want a soda but you want something with a flavor other than the regular "dark " soda or the yellow lemon lime flavors THIS IS WHAT YOU WANT ! It's a sweet , crisp , pure orange flavor is refreshing and fun ! No other orange soda will do when you just gotta have orange ! My family loves this !
Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
Hey y’all!! You must go try Fanta!! They have several different flavors, but orange 🍊 is an all time favorite! I’m not much on orange soft drinks, but this stuff tastes amazing. For some reason I like the can drinks better than the bottled ones. The taste is actually refreshing and sweet! They are priced sufficiently and won’t break your wallet! Great value and delicious too! I would definitely recommend these to you!
Stephanie s.
I loooove orange soda! Have since I was young. I'm very used to the faygo kind, but ended up finding one that tastes better Fanta! For me it's not too carbonated just enough, has a good orange flavor, and it doesn't go flat too quick. You can buy it anywhere for really cheap. It's a good brand! Fanta Orange Soda Soft Drink
Diana R.
Akron, OH
I usually only drink orange Fanta when I’m at a cookout. It’s a very crisp soda with orange flavoring. Pretty much taste the same as every other orange soda out there. These are a great pop for cookouts and would recommend to anyone throwing one. #fanta #orange
K R.
Saint Charles, MO
One of the best orange sodas out there. My husband is a huge fan even his dad drink it. Great taste of Orange and super sweet. You find yourself addicted and can’t get enough. The bottle is gone before you know it. Definitely recommend if you like orange sodas.
Rikka C.
Delbarton , WV
This is one of my favorite drinks. I try to stay away from caffeine so I love my sugary drinks. I love the orange in the cans and I love the purple in the bottles. I try not to drink a lot of it though cause it does stain my teeth.
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
1,256 reviews
This soda is really horrible literally tastes like medicine o don't recommend this one bit it's worse just bad sour taste not for me at all it disappointed my expectations of course would not buy again or ever
Katrina S.
Charlotte, NC
I love this product it is awesome. It has a great taste and very kid friendly. They can be purchased pretty much anywhere though. This product is very reasonable in price.
Ruth M.
Doral, FL
Crisp accurate orange flavor and a significant amount of carbonation make Fanta Orange a satisfying choice. Next to ice tea, I consider this a perfect summer drink.While lemonade can be too acidic and may stomach discomfort, this orange soda has the bright taste of citrus without the potential for organ damage.
Katlyn G.
San Angelo, TX
Orange soda is my absolute favorite soda. I love how it doesn’t have the caffeine. But it does have a large amount of sodium and sugar. I would recommend drinking this daily but it’s a great treat when you go out to eat. It’s usually inexpensive but would probably be cheaper if you bought it in bulk versus one at the food place.
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
What's your favorite Fanta flavor?
Monica G.
Hot Springs National Park, AR
Has anyone tried this? Recommendations ?
Veronica W.
Marietta, GA
I haven't had a Fanta in quite a while. I remember it as a crisp and refreshing soda that was good for a slushie. Is it still as good as a 90s kid would/could remember? Or has time altered the recipe?
Jessica A.
Do you like Fanta or another orange drink?
Jade G.