Fanta Grape Soda uploaded by Caitlyn E.Fanta Grape Soda uploaded by Cristina K.Fanta Grape Soda uploaded by Allison G.

BY FANTA

Grape flavored soda with other natural flavors

Bright, bubbly and instantly refreshing, Fanta is made with 100% natural flavors and is caffeine free.

carbonated water, high fructose corn syrup, natural flavors, tartaric acid, potassium sorbate and sodium benzoate (to protect taste), citric acid, red 40, blue 1.

• Which Fanta Flavor is your favorite?3 Answers
  • Who remembers drinking this as a child and loving the sweet grape...6 Answers
  • What do YOU eat with your Fanta Grape soda?1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
ashleigh w.
kingsport, TN
Review for: Plastic Bottle more...
I love this product. He has a very good taste and lots of carbonation if that's what you're looking for. It doesn't taste flat or too artificial. It is a very good product and I would recommend this to anyone who likes of fruity soda. And it is Affordable.
Cristina K.
I love this grape soda! It's not too sour or too sweet and is caffeine free. I do think that the versions in Europe are a little better because they contain some fruit juice.
Lee X.
Grape soda is one of my favorite drinks! It's refreshing and so yummy :) I would definitely recommend this, it has a fruity taste but still bubbly and not too much of a plain juice taste if that makes sense. Fanta is one of my fave soda brands!
Jamie M.
I LOVE grape soda! I LOVE Fanta grape soda the best! It has great flavor and it's not too overly sweet. Whenever I see this at a party I go straight for it. Fanta is fantastic and I pretty much enjoy all their flavors.
Jessica M.
Rockwood, TN
I love this grape Fanta it really is good I would definitely recommend it a nice soda for anyone that likes a nice grape soda that's not to sweet this is the soda for you and it is very affordable I love this drink I recommend it definitely
Rebekah D.
I don't drink much "dark" soda (colas, rootbeers, etc) these days, but I love grape soda and this is a good one. I prefer Fantas orange soda, but this one is still really good.
Marissa C.
Pekin, IL
Use to drink one of these and have a slice of pizza every Friday night after dance class! I don't think I could ever get sick of this drink, it's too amazing! Nothing even compares to this grape soda!!
Marie H.
Massillon, OH
Im not a fan. My brother loves it. I used to like it when I was little. But taste buds change, and its just not a drink that pleases me anymore. Too much sugar.. But, it is refreshing though.
Nicole B.
Cedar Hill, TX
OMG! Fanta GRAPE is a pretty good and refreshing soda to drink, even though I don't drink soda that often. It has a very unique flavor to it that I can't really describe. All I can say is that it's really good
Autumn T.
Randleman, NC
This is one of the nastiest sodas I've ever tried. It taste Like carbonated cough syrup the after taste is really what gets you. Spend another ¢25 and get grape crush.
Autym H.
Chicago , IL
Who remembers drinking this as a child and loving the sweet grape taste? Have you tried it as an adult and liked it still, or was it too sweet?
Jessica L.
San Antonio, TX
Which Fanta Flavor is your favorite?
Nicole B.
Cedar Hill, TX
What do YOU eat with your Fanta Grape soda?