BY FANTA

Cherry flavored soda with other natural flavors

Bright, bubbly and instantly refreshing, Fanta is made with 100% natural flavors and is caffeine free.

carbonated water, high fructose corn syrup,  citric acid, potassium sorbate (to protect taste), natural flavors, sodium benzoate (to protect taste), red 40, blue 1.

Tiana T.
Ocala , FL
Not many fast food places carry cherry Fanta, but Zaxby's does and they offer that amazing chunky crushed ice and it's so refreshing taking a sip of this cherry soda over it omg ! This particular soda is just so full of flavor and is one of my favorites, thirst quenching and an exciting beautiful red flavor and color !
Anna P.
Winston Salem, NC
Cherry Fanta is the best of all Fanta flavors. It isn't available to purchase in my area, though. However, when I eat at Moe's, Cherry Fanta is available via their fountain drink machine. It's always the beverage I get with my meal which makes for the perfect excuse to eat at Moe's. That and their amazing burritos!
Ciara A.
Norwich, NY
This is my favorite of all the fanta flavors. Sometimes fruit flavored sodas are overly sweet and practically unpalatable. This however is my favorite cherry drink, awesome for summer.
Asta J.
Harlow, Essex
I normally don't drink fizzy drinks but my friend buyid one to try and I just loved it!! The tasty is not too fizzy and I like the cherry taste