BY FANTA

Berry flavored soda with other natural flavors

Bright, bubbly and instantly refreshing, Fanta is made with 100% natural flavors and is caffeine free.

carbonated water, high fructose corn syrup, natural flavors, citric acid, malic acid, sodium citrate, potassium sorbate and sodium benzoate (to protect taste), blue 1.

• I’ve never tried this product before ? I was wondering i...2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if Fanta Berry Soda is in Arizona? I fir...1 Answers
  • Where can you get this>? I must buy this so i can try ...1 Answers
Ashtyn J.
I really only like this flavor when it’s cold, mainly because it reminds me a lot of a slurpee/icee taste to it. It’s yummy but also sweet. I would say to try it if you get a chance. Also the cans taste better than the bottles? Idk why but they do.
Latricia E.
Elk Grove, CA
I really thought this flavor was going to be good. Sadly I was disappointed. It taste like a melted icee which is nasty. I don't recommend this to anyone. The icee flavor is good that you get from 7 eleven but the soda itself is disgusting.
Natasha S.
Chambersburg
I love this soda from Fanta. It's affordable at just $1 at Wal-Mart. It has a nice berry taste to it. I can taste each individual berry flavor in it. It has no caffeine in it. I would recommend this to anyone who drinks soda.
Rockea J.
Bridgeport , CT
I tried this for the first time about a week ago and I must say I have been hooked ever since! I have to drink one at least once a day the berry flavor is just so good especially when it's really cold it's not too sweet but of course it's filled with sugar but hey still my go to and my new found fav
Brandi C.
This is the best flavor that Fanta could have made. Like Omg, love this soda. This is the best when it is slightly frozen or served on ice. The berry flavor is just the right amount of sweetness and not bitter.
Ellie T.
I love this soda in my opinion you have to get a tase for it because the first time I tried it I didn’t like it but the second time it was so good good flavor not expensive but it’s one of my favorite drinks
Latashia W.
I enjoy the Fanta Berry Soda. Chilling it in the refrigerator until its good and cold is how I enjoyed it. It seems when I add ice its completely cuts the flavor though.
Cezz G.
Oh no, nono, nonono, this soda tastes like medicine Im sorry I dont like it at all If you like medicines this is the kind of beverage you would like to drink. 😖😝
Lisbeth H.
Winston, NC
The lemon is definitely present, a nice tangy flavour that immediately comes to the front. The elderflower is pretty authentic too, a lovely sweet taste that emerges afterwards and blends together into something quite sweet, and somewhat sour. Unfortunately the flavours fight it out a little too much, and the sweet wins out slightly, making something of a flatter overall flavour than I was expecting. Still, it's a tasty drink, and one you certainly won't miss if you come across it. Pick one up if you fancy a Fanta that's a little bit different.
Erika A.
I was super stoked to see this at the store. I saw it last week at my local family dollar for only $1. I was like oh my gosh this is going to taste amazing. I got home and I let it chill for a couple hours in the fridge cause hot soda is gross. I poured my a glass of this Berry Fanta, I smelled it and I was like hmmm ok. An than I sipped it and it tastes so DISGUSTING!! It does not taste great at all, if anyone wants to drink smurf booty juice than this is the soda for you! I am so disappointed!! The color is amazing but when your taste buds feel the waves of it, its like gross! It tastes like a cheap wine cooler.
Does this flavour of Fanta contain Alcohol?
Dekala C.
Rocky Mount, NC
I have been hearing about this soda a lot. I want to try but I have to know two things. Does it have an aftertaste? What store can I find it in?
Cynthia C.
Passaic, NJ
Has anyone tried this flavor? Is it any good?
Chloe B.
argyll
I’ve never tried this product before ? I was wondering if the flavour is any good? Been debating whether or not to try it haha. Is it worth buying ????
Jessica G.
El Monte, CA
Where do they sell this at ? I've never tried it

back