Fanta Apple Soda uploaded by Alejandra M.Fanta Apple Soda uploaded by Alejandra M.

BY FANTA

Apple flavored soda with other natural flavors

Bright, bubbly and instantly refreshing, Fanta is made with 100% natural flavors and is caffeine free.

carbonated water, high fructose corn syrup, natural flavors, citric acid, malic acid, caramel color, sodium benzoate and potassium sorbate (to protect taste), sodium citrate.

Ashley S.
This is my family's favorite soda. When we can't find it in the store we order it online. They sale Fanta Apple as a seasonal soda at my local Walmart. The flavor is so crisp and refreshing. It's perfect during the summer. I'm going to try and buy some this weekend.
Don L.
Fort Myers
I travel for work and fond this in Atlanta. I was floored by how much I loved it. I made sure to bring some home because it's not sold everywhere, but I wish it was.
Marisol G.
I haven't found this flavor in any store however my local Sam's Club has a fountain drink and this flavor is available, every time I visit Sam's club to buy groceries I have to get a big cup, it really has that apple flavor, it's not too sweet, it reminds me of a drink in Mexico call manzanita life, I will keep on searching for this drink, however I would highly recommend you to keep an eye open if you have a Sam's club in your area and try this flavor, it's refreshing.
Elizabeth D.
Coral Springs, FL
Not my favorite flavor. I find it too sweet. I much rather have original orange fanta. But the kids love it (because its very sweet)
Megan P.
I do like this one too. It taste really good. But I can't find it nowhere :( it is affordable. But good luck trying to find it..
Ashley  G.
Austell, GA
It's good but not great. Kinda tastes like sparkling apple juice. It's a good drink when pineapple and orange aren't available.
Alejandra M.
Arlington , TX
I live this drink great taste and who doesn't like Fanta any kinda ones you try it make you get more can't get enough .
Omniah R.
This flavor is ok, but not as good as Manzanita SOL, this is too sweet and you barely taste any apple flavor at all
Jackylinn Marie G.
Baytown , TX
Love this soda. LOVE any soda that has a refreshing Apple taste. Very good.
Ana Cecília M.
Best Fanta ever. I'm addicted and already proved the blueberry, strawberry, peach, pineapple, guaraná, orange, lemon, cherry, grape, green apple. And this one is the winner of all
Charl L.
Are these available in the UK?