Add a Photo

By FANSEDGE
#107 in Gum
Get ready for the warm weather and sunshine this summer with these flip flops featuring woven team colored straps with embroidered team logos!
Cristhy G.
Cristhy G.
Deerfield Bch, FL
I used to LOOOOOOVE this gum when I was a little girl, but now that I'm older I have realized how tasteless these actually are. They lack taste, sweetness, and are just a no-no from me.
Kelly G.
Kelly G.
I know its better for you but I cannot stand that all gum is sugarless they use harmful sweeteners that are known to give health issues. The flavor is not as good and frankly the after taste is disgusting. Sugar free may be better for your teeth but in about 10 years I am pretty sure we will see the effects of all these artificial sweeteners. Some are KNOWN toxins so how they are allowed to add them are amazing to me.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Elbridge, NY
Not the most flavorful taste in bubble gum. Very affordable and kids love it. Does not last very long before it loses its elasticity.
Jasmine G.
Jasmine G.
I have always loved this gum since I was little. When I first blew a huge bubble it was with this gum.
Lizzy W.
Lizzy W.
Flasback to my childhood- I remember loving this gum and how good it was. It is an added bonus that it is sugar free!
Ashlee W.
Ashlee W.
Springfield, IL
This is another favorite of my sons. The quality of the gum is a lot also you can blow some major bubbles with it.
Kathryn B.
Kathryn B.
Pottsville, New South Wales
I loved bubblegum as a kid. The flavor always went away quickly but it never failed when I was on a mission to blow the perfect bubble.
Lisa T.
Bubbles bubbles!!! For sugar free gum it is pretty good.I do wish the flavor would hang around a little longer.
Lisa T.
How big is the biggest bubble you have blown from just 1 piece of gum?