Add a Photo

#104 in Gum
Get ready for the warm weather and sunshine this summer with these flip flops featuring woven team colored straps with embroidered team logos!
Jasmine G.
Jasmine G.

I have always loved this gum since I was little. When I first blew a huge bubble it was with this gum.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Elbridge, NY

Not the most flavorful taste in bubble gum. Very affordable and kids love it. Does not last very long before it loses its elasticity.
Stephanie N.
Stephanie N.

BEST GUM EVER! that is only if you love the tutti fruity taste. The taste does not last long but it sure is nice at the beginning.
Cherokee C.
Cherokee C.
Teaneck, NJ

Used to chew this all the time! This brings back memories! My friends and I used to chew 1-2 pieces at a time and see who could blow the biggest gum bubble before it popped.
Alicia J.
Alicia J.
Sellersburg, IN

Of coarse my children love it but the flavor just doesn't last very long! Even though its sugar free it just seems grity.
Cristhy G.
Cristhy G.
Deerfield Bch, FL

I used to LOOOOOOVE this gum when I was a little girl, but now that I'm older I have realized how tasteless these actually are. They lack taste, sweetness, and are just a no-no from me.
Kathryn B.
Kathryn B.
Pottsville, New South Wales

I loved bubblegum as a kid. The flavor always went away quickly but it never failed when I was on a mission to blow the perfect bubble.
Lisa T.

Bubbles bubbles!!! For sugar free gum it is pretty good.I do wish the flavor would hang around a little longer.
Lisa T.

How big is the biggest bubble you have blown from just 1 piece of gum?

Join Now