BY FANSEDGE

Get ready for the warm weather and sunshine this summer with these flip flops featuring woven team colored straps with embroidered team logos! see more...

• How big is the biggest bubble you have blown from just 1 piece of gum?5 Answers
  • "tastes great and flavor lasts for good amount" in 1 review
  • "Sugar free may be better for your teeth but in about 10 years I am pretty sure we will see the effects of all these artificial sweeteners." in 1 review
Kelly G.
Kelly G.
I know its better for you but I cannot stand that all gum is sugarless they use harmful sweeteners that are known to give health issues. The flavor is not as good and frankly the after taste is disgusting. Sugar free may be better for your teeth but in about 10 years I am pretty sure we will see the effects of all these artificial sweeteners. Some are KNOWN toxins so how they are allowed to add them are amazing to me.
Colleen H.
Colleen H.
Iowa City, IA
One of the best bubblegums there are. tastes great and flavor lasts for good amount
Leyla  A.
Leyla A.
El Cajon, CA
The only bubble gum you can get a huge bubble out of! Yes its sugary, but it's gum!
Nicolette B.
Nicolette B.
Russell Spgs, KY
Very, very sugary and gritty. The flavor is great and the texture is soft. It is quite chewy and hard on your jaws. Awesome for blowing bubbles!
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Mount Vernon, WA
This gum is only good for one thing, and that's its awesome flavor for like 5 minutes then its basically a flavorless blob of gum. If only the flavor would stick around longer.
Sydney K.
Sydney K.
Le Roy, NY
Bubble Yum is the best bubble gum ever! Perfect for blowing huge bubbles and pooping them!
mckenna w.
mckenna w.
Bel Air, MD
The absolute best! there is a reason its been around for so long! and its great for kids cause it tastes delicious and its SUGAR FREE
Alicia J.
Alicia J.
Sellersburg, IN
Of coarse my children love it but the flavor just doesn't last very long! Even though its sugar free it just seems grity.
Cherokee C.
Cherokee C.
Teaneck, NJ
Used to chew this all the time! This brings back memories! My friends and I used to chew 1-2 pieces at a time and see who could blow the biggest gum bubble before it popped.
Cristhy G.
Cristhy G.
Deerfield Bch, FL
I used to LOOOOOOVE this gum when I was a little girl, but now that I'm older I have realized how tasteless these actually are. They lack taste, sweetness, and are just a no-no from me.
Lisa T.
Lisa T.
How big is the biggest bubble you have blown from just 1 piece of gum?