Add a Photo

By FANSEDGE
#104 in Gum
Get ready for the warm weather and sunshine this summer with these flip flops featuring woven team colored straps with embroidered team logos!
Leyla  A.
Leyla A.
El Cajon, CA

The only bubble gum you can get a huge bubble out of! Yes its sugary, but it's gum!
Colleen H.
Colleen H.
Iowa City, IA

One of the best bubblegums there are. tastes great and flavor lasts for good amount
Kelly G.
Kelly G.

I know its better for you but I cannot stand that all gum is sugarless they use harmful sweeteners that are known to give health issues. The flavor is not as good and frankly the after taste is disgusting. Sugar free may be better for your teeth but in about 10 years I am pretty sure we will see the effects of all these artificial sweeteners. Some are KNOWN toxins so how they are allowed to add them are amazing to me.
Julz L.
Julz L.

I like this gum, reminds me of hubba bubba gum but with no sugar however i do wish the taste would last longer.
mahdis b.
mahdis b.

Love this gum it's so chewy and the flavor is delicious. Only issue I have with this gum is how quickly the flavor goes away
Angela L.
Angela L.
Millersport, OH

Love this gum. Same great taste without the extra sugar. Makes great bubbles too.
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Hesperia, CA

If the flavor lasted for as long as you wanted to chew it, it would be so worth it. It is definitely great for blowing huge bubbles though.
Shelby R.
Shelby R.
Midlothian, VA

This sugarless gum is great for dentures, great tasting and even at my age I love to blow bubbles.
Ashlee W.
Ashlee W.
Springfield, IL

This is another favorite of my sons. The quality of the gum is a lot also you can blow some major bubbles with it.
Lizzy W.
Lizzy W.

Flasback to my childhood- I remember loving this gum and how good it was. It is an added bonus that it is sugar free!
Lisa T.
Lisa T.

How big is the biggest bubble you have blown from just 1 piece of gum?

Join Now