BY FANSEDGE

Get ready for the warm weather and sunshine this summer with these flip flops featuring woven team colored straps with embroidered team logos! see more...

• "tastes great and flavor lasts for good amount" in 1 review
  • "Sugar free may be better for your teeth but in about 10 years I am pretty sure we will see the effects of all these artificial sweeteners." in 1 review
Rebecca C.
This is the classic bubble gum. I'm more into minty flavors to freshen up my mouth, but as a kid i would always chew this gum. Has a good flavor and texture.
fofo t.
Dearborn, MI
Fansedge Bubble Yum Original Sugarless Bubble Gum are the BEST always had them when I was a little girl, and I'll still buy them if I ever see them.
Jennifer D.
Hickory, NC
The best gum out there....been using this for many years. We love taking this on trips with us. My favorite is the cotton candy and the grape one.
Nicolette B.
Russell Spgs, KY
Very, very sugary and gritty. The flavor is great and the texture is soft. It is quite chewy and hard on your jaws. Awesome for blowing bubbles!
Miranda C.
Hesperia, CA
If the flavor lasted for as long as you wanted to chew it, it would be so worth it. It is definitely great for blowing huge bubbles though.
Chelsea R.
This bubblegum brand is a classic! This was one of my favorite gums growing up. The only downside is that it loses it's flavor easily.
Conchita R.
Houston , TX
I have always loved the flavor of these, but what I do not like that it just doesn't last very much. They're good, just not lasting.
Angelina A.
TUCSON, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This has always been my Favorite sugar free gum, I love that it's not hard to chew like other brands. Takes me back to my childhood.
mckenna w.
Bel Air, MD
The absolute best! there is a reason its been around for so long! and its great for kids cause it tastes delicious and its SUGAR FREE
Jessica G.
Elbridge, NY
Not the most flavorful taste in bubble gum. Very affordable and kids love it. Does not last very long before it loses its elasticity.
Lisa T.
How big is the biggest bubble you have blown from just 1 piece of gum?
How long does the flavor last