BY FANSEDGE

Get ready for the warm weather and sunshine this summer with these flip flops featuring woven team colored straps with embroidered team logos! see more...

• "tastes great and flavor lasts for good amount" in 1 review
  • "Sugar free may be better for your teeth but in about 10 years I am pretty sure we will see the effects of all these artificial sweeteners." in 1 review
Nicolette B.
Russell Spgs, KY
Very, very sugary and gritty. The flavor is great and the texture is soft. It is quite chewy and hard on your jaws. Awesome for blowing bubbles!
Courtney M.
Mount Vernon, WA
This gum is only good for one thing, and that's its awesome flavor for like 5 minutes then its basically a flavorless blob of gum. If only the flavor would stick around longer.
Miranda C.
Hesperia, CA
If the flavor lasted for as long as you wanted to chew it, it would be so worth it. It is definitely great for blowing huge bubbles though.
Lizzy W.
Flasback to my childhood- I remember loving this gum and how good it was. It is an added bonus that it is sugar free!
Alexis J.
Birmingham, AL
My favorite flavor from this brand! It's really sweet and actually taste like grape lol really good gum
Ashlee W.
Springfield, IL
This is another favorite of my sons. The quality of the gum is a lot also you can blow some major bubbles with it.
Julz L.
I like this gum, reminds me of hubba bubba gum but with no sugar however i do wish the taste would last longer.
Ashley B.
Franklinton, LA
My kids love gum, but I hate the idea of the exrta sugar! This is a great alternative when they want gum! Satifies them and mom!
mahdis b.
Love this gum it's so chewy and the flavor is delicious. Only issue I have with this gum is how quickly the flavor goes away
Chelsea R.
This bubblegum brand is a classic! This was one of my favorite gums growing up. The only downside is that it loses it's flavor easily.
Lisa T.
How big is the biggest bubble you have blown from just 1 piece of gum?
How long does the flavor last