Add a Photo

By FANSEDGE
#103 in Gum
Get ready for the warm weather and sunshine this summer with these flip flops featuring woven team colored straps with embroidered team logos!
ROBIN N.
ROBIN N.
Guyton, GA

EVERY TIME I CHEW THIS IT BRINGS BACK MEMORIES OF MY CHILDHOOD, AND I LOVE THAT IT'S SUGARLESS, I GIVE IT TO MY KIDS.
Alexis J.
Alexis J.
Birmingham, AL

My favorite flavor from this brand! It's really sweet and actually taste like grape lol really good gum
Jenny H.
Jenny H.

My kids are newly obsessed with bubble gum (but still haven't mastered blowing an actual bubble). I love the Bubble Yum sugarless bubble gum because I don't have to worry about the sugar content and how it could impact their teeth. We brush like crazy anyways but this gum tastes great, lasts a long time without getting gross and hard, and is great for bubbles (which my kids will learn someday)!
Chelsea R.
Chelsea R.

This bubblegum brand is a classic! This was one of my favorite gums growing up. The only downside is that it loses it's flavor easily.
Conchita R.
Conchita R.

I have always loved the flavor of these, but what I do not like that it just doesn't last very much. They're good, just not lasting.
Sarah F.
Sarah F.

This gum brings back such great memories! i just recently found this gum in walmart and of course had to buy it! sooooo good!
mckenna w.
mckenna w.
Bel Air, MD

The absolute best! there is a reason its been around for so long! and its great for kids cause it tastes delicious and its SUGAR FREE
Sydney K.
Sydney K.
Le Roy, NY

Bubble Yum is the best bubble gum ever! Perfect for blowing huge bubbles and pooping them!
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Mount Vernon, WA

This gum is only good for one thing, and that's its awesome flavor for like 5 minutes then its basically a flavorless blob of gum. If only the flavor would stick around longer.
Nicolette B.
Nicolette B.
Russell Spgs, KY

Very, very sugary and gritty. The flavor is great and the texture is soft. It is quite chewy and hard on your jaws. Awesome for blowing bubbles!
Lisa T.
Lisa T.

How big is the biggest bubble you have blown from just 1 piece of gum?

Join Now