Add a Photo

By FANSEDGE
#102 in Gum
Get ready for the warm weather and sunshine this summer with these flip flops featuring woven team colored straps with embroidered team logos!
Jenny H.
Jenny H.

My kids are newly obsessed with bubble gum (but still haven't mastered blowing an actual bubble). I love the Bubble Yum sugarless bubble gum because I don't have to worry about the sugar content and how it could impact their teeth. We brush like crazy anyways but this gum tastes great, lasts a long time without getting gross and hard, and is great for bubbles (which my kids will learn someday)!
Lori B.
Lori B.
Phoenix, AZ

I'm just not about the texture of this product. Breaks away in the mouth after time and flavor leaves to quickly. I think other brands are better. I would not buy this again. I think it was purchased at CVS. Nope - gonna pass in the future. But, still a cool idea. Makes me think of childhood.
Christina G.
Christina G.
New Market, MD

How can you not like bubble yum?? It is the most classic bubble gum, and being sugarless makes it much less harmful to your teeth. This gum brings back so many early 90s memories and is still as delicious as ever! I think it's great they this gum is still around.
Kathy B.
Kathy B.
Poplar Bluff, MO

Our Grandaughters love the flavor of this gum They also say it lasts a lot longer than the other ones. Good price and would recommend not only for kids but adults too. We bought 5 packages at Wal Mart and will be buying again in the future.
Cristhy G.
Cristhy G.
Deerfield Bch, FL

I used to LOOOOOOVE this gum when I was a little girl, but now that I'm older I have realized how tasteless these actually are. They lack taste, sweetness, and are just a no-no from me.
Kanada S.
Kanada S.
Toledo, OH

This was my favorite bubble gum as a kid and still kinda is! The taste is strong & sweet, and you can blow a bubble as big as can be (: also keeps the ol' palette pretty hydrated
Cherokee C.
Cherokee C.
Teaneck, NJ

Used to chew this all the time! This brings back memories! My friends and I used to chew 1-2 pieces at a time and see who could blow the biggest gum bubble before it popped.
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.

This is the classic bubble gum. I'm more into minty flavors to freshen up my mouth, but as a kid i would always chew this gum. Has a good flavor and texture.
fofo t.
fofo t.
Dearborn, MI

Fansedge Bubble Yum Original Sugarless Bubble Gum are the BEST always had them when I was a little girl, and I'll still buy them if I ever see them.
Kathryn B.
Kathryn B.
Ocean City, NJ

I loved bubblegum as a kid. The flavor always went away quickly but it never failed when I was on a mission to blow the perfect bubble.
Lisa T.
Lisa T.

How big is the biggest bubble you have blown from just 1 piece of gum?

Join Now