Add a Photo

By FANSEDGE
#107 in Gum
Get ready for the warm weather and sunshine this summer with these flip flops featuring woven team colored straps with embroidered team logos!
Lori B.
Lori B.
Phoenix, AZ
I'm just not about the texture of this product. Breaks away in the mouth after time and flavor leaves to quickly. I think other brands are better. I would not buy this again. I think it was purchased at CVS. Nope - gonna pass in the future. But, still a cool idea. Makes me think of childhood.
Christina G.
Christina G.
How can you not like bubble yum?? It is the most classic bubble gum, and being sugarless makes it much less harmful to your teeth. This gum brings back so many early 90s memories and is still as delicious as ever! I think it's great they this gum is still around.
Kathy B.
Kathy B.
Poplar Bluff, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert
Our Grandaughters love the flavor of this gum They also say it lasts a lot longer than the other ones. Good price and would recommend not only for kids but adults too. We bought 5 packages at Wal Mart and will be buying again in the future.
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
This is the classic bubble gum. I'm more into minty flavors to freshen up my mouth, but as a kid i would always chew this gum. Has a good flavor and texture.
fofo t.
fofo t.
Dearborn, MI
Fansedge Bubble Yum Original Sugarless Bubble Gum are the BEST always had them when I was a little girl, and I'll still buy them if I ever see them.
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Hickory, NC
Jan. 24, 2017, 8:16 p.m.
Review for: Bubble Yum Sugarless Gum Original 10 piece
The best gum out there....been using this for many years. We love taking this on trips with us. My favorite is the cotton candy and the grape one.
Angelina A.
Angelina A.
Tucson, AZ
Jan. 24, 2017, 4:36 a.m.
Review for: Bubble Yum Sugarless Gum Original 10 piece
This has always been my Favorite sugar free gum, I love that it's not hard to chew like other brands. Takes me back to my childhood.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Franklinton , LA
Sweet Tooth Expert
My kids love gum, but I hate the idea of the exrta sugar! This is a great alternative when they want gum! Satifies them and mom!
Alexis J.
Alexis J.
Birmingham, AL
My favorite flavor from this brand! It's really sweet and actually taste like grape lol really good gum
Jenny H.
Jenny H.
My kids are newly obsessed with bubble gum (but still haven't mastered blowing an actual bubble). I love the Bubble Yum sugarless bubble gum because I don't have to worry about the sugar content and how it could impact their teeth. We brush like crazy anyways but this gum tastes great, lasts a long time without getting gross and hard, and is great for bubbles (which my kids will learn someday)!
Lisa T.
Lisa T.
How big is the biggest bubble you have blown from just 1 piece of gum?