BY FANSEDGE

Get ready for the warm weather and sunshine this summer with these flip flops featuring woven team colored straps with embroidered team logos! see more...

Fansedge Bubble Yum Original Sugarless Bubble Gum 10 pc
  • "Sugar free may be better for your teeth but in about 10 years I am pretty sure we will see the effects of all these artificial sweeteners." in 1 review
  • "tastes great and flavor lasts for good amount" in 1 review
Lori B.
Phoenix, AZ
I'm just not about the texture of this product. Breaks away in the mouth after time and flavor leaves to quickly. I think other brands are better. I would not buy this again. I think it was purchased at CVS. Nope - gonna pass in the future. But, still a cool idea. Makes me think of childhood.
Kathy B.
Poplar Bluff, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Our Grandaughters love the flavor of this gum They also say it lasts a lot longer than the other ones. Good price and would recommend not only for kids but adults too. We bought 5 packages at Wal Mart and will be buying again in the future.
Jenny H.
My kids are newly obsessed with bubble gum (but still haven't mastered blowing an actual bubble). I love the Bubble Yum sugarless bubble gum because I don't have to worry about the sugar content and how it could impact their teeth. We brush like crazy anyways but this gum tastes great, lasts a long time without getting gross and hard, and is great for bubbles (which my kids will learn someday)!
Christina G.
How can you not like bubble yum?? It is the most classic bubble gum, and being sugarless makes it much less harmful to your teeth. This gum brings back so many early 90s memories and is still as delicious as ever! I think it's great they this gum is still around.
Kelly G.
I know its better for you but I cannot stand that all gum is sugarless they use harmful sweeteners that are known to give health issues. The flavor is not as good and frankly the after taste is disgusting. Sugar free may be better for your teeth but in about 10 years I am pretty sure we will see the effects of all these artificial sweeteners. Some are KNOWN toxins so how they are allowed to add them are amazing to me.
Cristhy G.
Deerfield Bch, FL
I used to LOOOOOOVE this gum when I was a little girl, but now that I'm older I have realized how tasteless these actually are. They lack taste, sweetness, and are just a no-no from me.
Kanada S.
Toledo, OH
This was my favorite bubble gum as a kid and still kinda is! The taste is strong & sweet, and you can blow a bubble as big as can be (: also keeps the ol' palette pretty hydrated
Cherokee C.
Teaneck, NJ
Used to chew this all the time! This brings back memories! My friends and I used to chew 1-2 pieces at a time and see who could blow the biggest gum bubble before it popped.
Courtney M.
Mount Vernon, WA
This gum is only good for one thing, and that's its awesome flavor for like 5 minutes then its basically a flavorless blob of gum. If only the flavor would stick around longer.
Deanna T.
Freehold, NJ
i love how big these gums are and how full they make your mouth taste but like after a couple minutes it gets hard and tasteless and you have to throw it away
Lisa T.
How big is the biggest bubble you have blown from just 1 piece of gum?
How long does the flavor last