BY FANOLA

With time comes change, and hair is usually the first place we notice it. But don't stress any more if the grey streaks are setting in. Fanola has you covered with their line of No Yellow Shampoo. It's made with a violet pigment that turns down the grey or lightened hairs to be less noticeable. There's nothing wrong with going grey, but this No Yellow Shampoo helps you keep your color consistent and vibrant. It's an easy way to help time pass with a little more grace.

FEATURES

• Ideal, for grey, super lightened, or decolored hair

• Violet pigment tones down unwanted yellow hues on grey, light blonde, or streaked hair

Kennedy W.
Greenville, SC
So far, so good! I have tried so many toning shampoos (seriously, like dozens) but this has got to be my favorite. Lately I have been using Redken Color Extend Blondage Color Depositing Purple Shampoo and the Redken Color Extend Blondage Conditioner - 8.5 oz. and I was amazed by the results, it’s a great everyday shampoo if you have super brassy hair or you like the lilac/sliver blonde (depending on what level blonde you are, you will get different results). But, this shampoo from Fanola really made some magic on my hair. In my opinion, Fanola has them beat with their “no orange” and “no yellow” products. I prefer a more icy/pearl look and the “no yellow” does just that. These also work for brunettes, too! The “no orange” would be best for brunettes who lighten their hair (to rid of brassiness). The “no yellow” works great for blondes that want to eliminate those dull yellow tones and illuminate those highlights ✨
Wildflower L.
I am the queen of pulling brassy tones even after a week of getting my hair done! This shampoo is literally LIFE. It doesn't damage my hair at all, it just pulls the brassy tones like a BOSS! Be warned though - it WILL stain your hands if you don't rinse them immediately, will turn your hair an great ashy blonde color if left on longer, and will make it a light purple if used too often (but this will fade!). This shampoo also has a great scent and helps prevent my hair from getting oily longer than other shampoos! It DOES need a good conditioner to moisturize the hair so I use the fanola nutricare conditioner that works great, comes in a large size, and has a vanilla pudding type scent that lasts! Photo shows my ponytail color while using this every other shower!
Wildflower L.
Raise yah hand if youre like yah girl and pull brassy tones within a week of getting your hair done 🙋‍♀️ If so, do yourself a favor and get like yah girl and BUY THIS. 💁🏼‍♀️ This shampoo is literally LIFE. It doesn't damage my hair at all, it just pulls the brassy tones like a BOSS! Be warned though - it WILL stain your hands if you don't rinse them immediately, will turn your hair an great ashy blonde color if left on longer, and will make it a light purple if used too often (but this will fade!). This shampoo also has a great scent and helps prevent my hair from getting oily longer than other shampoos! Photo shows my hair that I haven't gotten done since April (4 months ago) and using this shampoo every other shower at most.
Melissa B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Purchased at: Amazon
The best purple shampoo I’ve ever used. You can see a difference in two washes. It is pretty concentrated so if I need drastic color toning, I use it straight out of the bottle, but if I’m using it every day, I mix it in with my regular shampoo. It smells amazing and it very high quality and keeps my hair moisturized.
AY ☯.
San Jose, CA
purple shampoo is the key!!!! ive learned my lesson about colored hair. if you don’t want it to turn yellow then you must use this! just recently i stopped using this for a couple days and my hair already started to turn yellow. after i noticed it, i took a shower and soaked my hair with this shampoo for 5-10 minutes and instantly got my dyed color back!! the only downside is that it reallllllyyyyy makes your scalp/ hair dry, so use argon oil conditioner to help condition it!
Kathleen D.
Santa Clara, CA
Ash ash baby!! A bit drying, but recommended by hair stylist so of course I’ll trust them especially if their hair is on fleek! Leave on dry hair for longer periods for better ashy results! Can be used once a week!
Joanne 👑.
Murrieta, CA
I started going blonde about a year ago and this shampoo has been my go to! Since I have dark, Asian hair, it's not easy going blonde without being very brassy between sessions. But this shampoo kept the brass out of my hair without breaking the bank. The shampoo can be a tad drying but nothing a good conditioner can't solve.
Frances B.
Fort Worth
Must have for blondes that want more platinum or no yellow or brass!! LOVE IT!!!! Can use with hair mask too but this is the real deal so wear those gloves girls!! Best purple shampoo out there, made in Italy but you can buy it at several places (amazon etc)! Favorite product EVER!
claudia t.
This shampoo is great! I use it weekly to make my blonde hair brighter. It takes away the yellow tones and gives my hair a bright ash look. I also don't have to go to the salon too often to have it toned. It is worth the price.
Audris N.
Milpitas, CA
This is the only shampoo I use! Since I have bleached hair, I use this shampoo to maintain my blonde hair and to prevent it from getting brassy. My hairstylist has even commented on how well my hair color has retained in between our sessions. I’ve used many purple shampoos in the past and I feel like the Fanola one works best for me. I use this shampoo 3-4 times a week, leaving the shampoo on for 5 minutes before rinsing.
Cassie R.
Shilo, MB
I've wanted to order this so bad! I love the Surface brand of purple shampoo and conditioner but also have heard AMAZING things about the Redken one!! Anyone have any personal opinions comparing the two?!
Cassie R.
Shilo, MB
Lexi S.
Greenfield, WI
how long to leave it on. do you put it on dry or wet hair
Julia G.
Tx
What do you think about this hair product? Fanola No Yellow Shampoo
Elizabeth S.
Staff
Has anyone tried this who has dark hair with highlights? Trying to avoid highlights going yellow. Thanks!

Walmart