Fannie May Pixies uploaded by Troy A.Fannie May Pixies uploaded by Luz V.

BY FANNIE MAY

Fannie May® Pixies®.

Smooth, buttery caramel and fresh pecans smothered in delicious milk chocolate. see more...

Tamiko M.
Tamiko M.
Hillside, IL
I bought these inside a Walgreens and for some strange reason they tasted like a mint.  Never have I had pixies that taste like chocolate mint and I DID NOT LIKE IT AT ALL!! ilk.  I usually like the pixies when i get them directly from the store, but these batches from walgreens.. were again wayyyyy to minty!!
Emily A.
Emily A.
Orland Hills, IL
The best little treats at Fannie may. I would say these are better than other brands. They are worth the price in every way. I only get them for special occasions, and would recommend them as a great Christmas gift!
Julie D.
Julie D.
Columbiana, AL
My friend Bree grew up in Chicago. If I wang to surprise her I send her pixies. They are her favorite! It's inexpensive way gif mr yo let her know I care. She is always so thankful.
Amber M.
Amber M.
Streator, IL
This is the best can't ever made!!! Me and my husband both love these!!! We buy them for each other for holidays or special occasions. No other pixie or turtle even compares to the flavor of these, they are by far the best on the market
Troy A.
Troy A.
Prince George
Fannie May products are the best.  They are more reasonable than most competition but they are a superior product without the inflated price.  The Pixies is one of the products I love they have good flavor and is my go to chocolate to give as gifts. I wish they had more of them.