BY FANNIE MAY

Fannie May® Mint Meltaways. see more...

Sarah J.
MUST HAVE FANNIE MAY MINT MELTAWAYS!!! I can stress enough how delicious these meltaways are. I buy so many usually for easy and delicious Christmas, birthday, or thank you gifts. I eat these whenever I can or when I have some near me--they are that great!! I would absolutely recommend these to anyone who loves a minty chocolate goodness in their mouths that taste like heaven and send your worries away!
Allison K.
Morrison, IL
A+++++ I love mint meltaways! They are great. I would never get sick of these. They are pricey but they are amazing. We would do fundraisers for Fannie may all the time when I was in school and I would always order these
Pamela N.
Phoenix
These are my mother's all time favorite. I tried to get these for her as much as possible.. It was really convenient when we both worked in Chicago. We would stop by frequently for some mint puffs. Then she moved to another state so it became a special treat.
Kenzi S.
Chicago
I get each of my teachers a box of these every year and they all compliment me and how I have such a good taste in gifts... no pun intended. Seriously though, these are delicious. Go get a box, you won't regret it!
maddie l.
Bloomington
This chocolate is literally to die for!!! I eat this only on special occasions however i would eat it everyday if i could! The value is great and super affordable! I would definitely buy this product again!
Vickie J.
They lost a Mothers Day order....still charged me for shipping although it was supposed to be free shipping... it was a huge hassle and hours on the phone to straighten out. I love their candy though!
Nia J.
I've always loved the combination of mint and chocolate, however Fannie May's taste better than any other mint chocolate I've had, I give it 5 stars!!
georgianne P.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Anything mint and chocolate and I'll probably buy it. This sweet is tasty and smells good.  Most people would love this as a gift!
shelby f.
Akron, OH
They make a great gift no matter the occasion fairly priced and always taste really good. The chocolate just melts in your mouth.
Kita H.
Jacksonville, FL
So good and not overly sweet, my kids also enjoyed sharing my sweet treat along with me! It was a wonderful anniversary gift!