Fannie May Christmas Balls Milk Chocolate uploaded by Brittany C.Fannie May Christmas Balls Milk Chocolate uploaded by Brittany C.

BY FANNIE MAY

Fannie May® Milk Chocolate Christmas Balls. see more...

Nikki B.
They are so good melt in your mouth and are the perfect size and are priced perfect for a gift or a holiday grab bag fanny Mae store inside the mall was a perfect spot and these are perfect treats for a sweet tooth would buy over again and again and again
Isabel M.
Los Angeles , CA
My weakness is chocolate and this is so good! I have a hard time saying no to this but I'll eat it anyways. Great taste, great texture! Bought this a few days ago. And I would recommend to everyone. Even strangers.
Brittany C.
Lewisburg, PA
I love these chocolate for Christmas, to give them away and to help with decorating. My family loves them, they taste amazing.
Kritika S.
Albuquerque, NM
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I don't usually buy fresh products online. It was my first time and loved it! The customer service is great! Beautiful'
Sàde B.
Oklahoma city, OK
1,130 reviews
Sushanthine V.
I love their milk chocolates so much . They taste so dam freaking good . I have always wanted for these chocolates sinces so long .