Send Chocolates,Candies and Gifts and a smile! Discover fresh Chocolates online. Chocolates delivery is easy at Fannie May.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Fannie May!
How would you rate this product?
Jennifer M.
Union, WA
Fannie May uploaded by Jennifer M.
This snack mix is delicious. I bought one bag to try and went back for more the next day. I do think this product is expensive for the amount snack mix you get in the bag. The chocolate covered marshmallows are the best part.
Amanda S.
Plainfield, IL
Fannie May uploaded by Amanda S.
I have loved this candy for years, it’s a never fail go to. Love the assortment and it’s a great price point #sweettooth
Dawn B.
Springport, MI
Fannie May uploaded by Dawn B.
I tried these Fannie May chocolate s’mores. They have a great taste. One thing I would change is to have more chocolate covered marshmallows. Or even better put the graham cracker and marshmallow together then cover in chocolate.
Stormie S.
Panama City, FL
Fannie May uploaded by Stormie S.
S’mores snack mix. 💯 the yummiest treat! Perfect combo of chocolate, graham cracker, and marshmellows. Crack snack for sure. Not the cheapest snack but worth the $$. Of course it’s super delicious 🤤
Christina H.
Los Angeles, CA
Fannie May uploaded by Christina H.
OMG these are one of the best chocolate caramel I have ever had I love that they have so many different layers of flavor and texture to the salty top to the crunchy inside because of the nuts I mean who wouldn't love it! I got these at Ross so who knows if I will see them let alone ever get them again because that is the only place I have ever seen them but if I do see them I definitely will grab a few!
Nicole T.
Fresno, CA
I received one of these from my friend and I loved it so much that I turned around and purchased 4 for my friends. Such a great idea and tasty too! Who doesnt love getting happy mail.
Sheridan P.
Mesa, AZ
Fannie May uploaded by Sheridan P.
Amazing! I didn’t want to share my bag of s’mores trail mix because it was so delicious!
Amber B.
Omaha, NE
Fannie May uploaded by Amber B.
I have bought quite a few bags of their s'mores products (from costco) and they are so delicious! Both Graham and chocolate pieces and tasty. Everyone that comes over loves them as well. Highly recommend
Valerie P.
Best “classic & memorable” candy company for gift giving in my opinion. I just stopped into their store a few days ago to buy my grandma a 1lbs box of Pixies for her birthday, her all time favorite candy and a birthday gift tradition between her and I. She acts so surprised every year. But the store is spotlessly clean, a beautiful chocolate scent permeates the store, the chocolatiers are so knowledgeable and friendly. All the chocolates in the glass case are perfect and organized to perfection. The 1lb box of Pixies came already beautifully wrapped for an affordable $25 & I got a free 4 piece chocolate sample boxed set with purchase of said Pixie box. To top things off, their chocolate is dangerously delicious! I highly recommend this candy and their store!
Amy N.
Love Fannie May as a gift! Pixies are my favorite and perfect for any occasion. Boxes are usually wrapped in paper for applicable holiday and make for a very easy but enjoyable gift. Definitely recommend for gifting!

Looking for your answer?