BY NONE #65 in Magazines & Newspapers

1 Year, 10 issues - Fangoria Magazine is the #1 publication in the field of Horror and special effects make-up. see more...

• "A great magazine to get information on the horror world." in 1 review
Amber b.
Fort Madison, IA
Bookworm Expert Level 3
My mom used to get Fangoria. I loved it. I loved the horror film posters. The newer Fangoria is not really my cup of tea. I can't ever find it anymore and when I did it was like 10 bucks a pop. My mom remembers when it was super cheap.
Cassandra Z.
I've been a fan of this magazine since I can remember (and I've been into horror stuff in general since about 3rd grade). So if horror is your thing, you should maybe check an issue out and see what you think.
Mayra V.
Fangoria magazine is the best horror magazine out there. Definitely a must have if you're a horror lover and like to stay in the know of the horror genre, I love that it always has a list of conventions. Highly recommend!
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
I can't believe this magazine is on here for review! It is a great publication, very informative if you love horror movies like myself. Has both great articles and pictures of upcoming movies. I love the writing of the reviews and it really helps me make decisions on which horror movies I want to see first! Highly Recommend if you are a horror/scary movie lover.
Kristina W.
Rochester, NH
I am a monthly subscriber to Horrorblock, and Rue Morgue is usually the magazine they include... but, for a couple of boxes they switched things up and put this in there... I must say, they have certainly stepped up their game! I find that F has A LOT more WORDS in it... which isn't a bad thing, but visually, I always appreciated RM more... but now- my recent mags have been very impressive- even HEAVY feeling. You really turned it around! Keep them coming.
Amber M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Bookworm Expert Level 3
A magazine for the true horror buff. Fangoria takes you behind the scenes of monster makeup, interviews, reviews, and they don't just cover the a listers they cover all things horror. Even the d list find their way into articles but I have found some of their independent film recommendations to be the scariest.
Michelle M.
I love Fangoria, I have been reading it for many years and it is great. I still have all my copies, which some are worth a pretty penny. If you love horror this is a perfect read. Awesome pictures and great articles. It has gotten a bit expensive through the years but still one of the best!
Shannon C.
Beaumont, MS
This magazine is a the perfect read for any avid horror fan. I love picking up this magazine when I go into Books-a-Million and sitting in the cafe reading it while drinking a latte. I recommend this magazine to any horror fan to read at any time, it really is worth it.
Paula B.
Ooltewah, TN
I fell in love with Fangoria when I was a teenager. I recall "Bram Stoker's Dracula" being one of the features in the magazine and that was why I bought my 1st issue of Fangoria. I hung the poster of Lucy in her bridal gown on my bedroom door -- my parents hated it.
Devin O.
Hillsboro, OR
I have loved this magazine since I was a horror loving kid. Gore, makeup, costumes, CGI, animatronics, special effects. Everything related to the creation of horror is found in the issues of this magazine. They have interviews with actors of the upcoming films as well as writers and directors. Great for any fan if horror movies.
Shelby B.
Shoreline, WA
Is this more cheesy horror?
Sherry R.
Bookworm Expert Level 2
Are these monthly magazines?
jasmina V.
Cape Coral, FL
Is this even a magazine or a book with creepy things in it? I feel like I wonder even buy this product. What even is this?
Tambria I.
Flint, MI
What type of horror is in these magazines? Do they contain movies that will be upcoming?
Samanatha D.
Walhalla, SC
I've never read or seen this before... hmm odd:)