BeautyFaceFacial SkincareBorghese
fango Essenziali Sheet Mask 4-Pack, Only at Macys

fango Essenziali Sheet Mask 4-Pack, Only at Macys

by Borghese

fango Essenziali Sheet Mask 4-Pack, Only at Macys Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of fango Essenziali Sheet Mask 4-Pack, Only at Macys!
jennifer L.
Greensboro, NC
These are so luxurious! You can leave on for 5 or up to 25 minutes. They are great if you are looking for a quick pick me or mini at home spa experience. Allergy tested and paraben free for those who are curious. Very nice!
Ash S.
Portsmouth, OH
Loved this sheet mask! My skin felt renewed and hydrated without feeling oily. Sometimes I feel like they put way too much goop in there and when I apply the mask it drips into my eyes, but I didn’t have that problem with this one. I know it seems little, but it stresses me out, haha. I definitely recommend this mask!
André C.
2785 Frederick Douglass Blvd 2D
Good product, good quality, always exceeded my expectations. Highly recommend to all, will not regret it!
Gladis T.
Houston , TX
1,525 reviews
I like this product and I would recommend it for everyone to purchase. It’s affordable.
Kiley K.
Chicago
I love this oh so much! I definitely recommend! There isn’t anything I could say that’s wrong. I couldn’t think Of any updates either. I just love love love this stuff! So wonderful! Thank you for creating such a wonderful product!
Jeanelle A.
Newark, NJ
I love this sheet I use it twice a week that’s effective they are very low in cost very efficient as well
lea W.
Toledo, OH
, who doesn't love them sheet mask the always exciting hydrating sheet mask it did as advertised but nothing to exciting
Stefanie  D.
Jacksonville, FL
Love love love love this product it offers so many benefits for your skin and it's amazing definitely recommend to everyone else quality is worth every penny spent
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
I wish the price wasn't so high... but it's so very worth it. I typically order this through Dermstor.com....and I've found it on Amazon as well. The brand is amazing...I've tried a good bit of their products and they all have met or exceeded my expectations. This product included. I'm about to be 31 with an extremely stressful job in an ICU as a nurse...I work 13 hour shifts, get very little sleep, could use some better overall nutrition and in the summer I'm a beach bum sun worshiper...and engine who sees me even with no makeup on would swear to you I couldn't possibly be a day past my mid 20's.
Katie O.
Tualatin, OR
Ive tried all of the fango masks and this one was my least favorite. I like it but don't LOVE it. I like the moisturizing ones or brightening. I am on a mission to find one that helps with acne as well.

Looking for your answer?