fango Essenziali Sheet Mask 4-Pack, Only at Macys uploaded by Jenn Y.

BY BORGHESE

fango Essenziali Sheet Mask 4-Pack, Only at Macys Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

Kiley K.
Chicago
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
I wish the price wasn't so high... but it's so very worth it. I typically order this through Dermstor.com....and I've found it on Amazon as well. The brand is amazing...I've tried a good bit of their products and they all have met or exceeded my expectations. This product included. I'm about to be 31 with an extremely stressful job in an ICU as a nurse...I work 13 hour shifts, get very little sleep, could use some better overall nutrition and in the summer I'm a beach bum sun worshiper...and engine who sees me even with no makeup on would swear to you I couldn't possibly be a day past my mid 20's.
Jenn Y.
I just tried the moisture mask with Avocado, Kelp and Acai Berry and my skin feels amazing! So the mask is a very thin gel that sticks to your face really well and it feels like a cold refreshing drink of water your face. I love this! I will definitely have to get more. This would also be perfect to use after being in the sun all day during summer.
Katie O.
Tualatin , OR
Ive tried all of the fango masks and this one was my least favorite. I like it but don't LOVE it. I like the moisturizing ones or brightening. I am on a mission to find one that helps with acne as well.
Stefanie S.
Jacksonville, FL
Love love love love this product it offers so many benefits for your skin and it's amazing definitely recommend to everyone else quality is worth every penny spent
jennifer L.
Greensboro, NC
These are so luxurious! You can leave on for 5 or up to 25 minutes. They are great if you are looking for a quick pick me or mini at home spa experience. Allergy tested and paraben free for those who are curious. Very nice!
lea w.
Toledo, OH
, who doesn't love them sheet mask the always exciting hydrating sheet mask it did as advertised but nothing to exciting
Leah M.
beech creek
I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS BRAND OF FACE MASKS!! It leaves you feeling cleansed and happy so definitely recommend to anyone!
Jeanelle h.
Newark, NJ
I love this sheet I use it twice a week that’s effective they are very low in cost very efficient as well
Gladis T.
I like this product and I would recommend it for everyone to purchase. It’s affordable.