fango Essenziali Sheet Mask 4-Pack Combo Pack, Only at Macys uploaded by Crystal B.fango Essenziali Sheet Mask 4-Pack Combo Pack, Only at Macys uploaded by Crystal B.

BY BORGHESE

fango Essenziali Sheet Mask 4-Pack Combo Pack, Only at Macys Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

Susan B.
Newark, OH
I liked some of these. But others not so much. I liked the calm one because it was relaxing and soothing. However the energize one didn't seem to really work for me. But the moisturize one was great. It made my skin less dry and felt great. The purify one was okay. Overall I'd give 3 stars and purchase the calm and moisturize ones on their own next time.
Katie J.
Little Rock
It left a bit of residue on my face that I had to wash off. I am a first time buyer and user. It made my skin a little red afterwards and the value is a little too high for my liking. There is quite a bit of room for improvement.
Lana S.
These are adorable and great for on the go in for travels to refresh my skin from a groggy week. Also a great way to relax and at home spa if you will. It smells great while wearing it in the cooling effect on the face helps with puffiness.
Cheyenne W.
Lakeland, FL
I got the combo pack and I absolutely loved it. I wasn’t expecting much but I was wrong. I love face masks and this one had my face SMOOTH and fresh for hours after. I will be buying the pack again and would recommend.
Alexus S.
Kelseyville , CA
These face masks help you obtain healthy hydrated, acne free and dirt free skin. I recommend these few to you because it’s given me a healthy glow and skin with a beautiful finish. I shop at Ulta and Sephora
Marina D.
Shoreline, WA
I received the green moisturize one in a subscription box. I have large, wide set eyes and the mask doesn't really fit my face correctly. It was touching the outer corner of one eyelid and sliding down into my eye. I tried to adjust it a couple times. If I get this brand in the future I'll cut the eye holes bigger before removing the protective sheets. The instructions say to rub it in but that is pretty difficult and my face felt sticky even after it dried.
Katie O.
Tualatin , OR
I love that these masks are so convenient.... alot of masks you leave on for 15 to 20 minutes. These only need to be left on for 5 minutes!!! My favorite in in the set is the avocado my skin feels the softest. Everyone should try this!!!
Nicole R.
Smithfield, NC
This is a great way to sample all of their sheet masks to find the perfect one! I purchased it from Macy's and purchased more. I did purchase them on sale, but since they worked so well I would definitely but them full price.
Kiley K.
Chicago
Shelby N.
Lakeland, FL
I've only tried the purple Purify mask and I agree with the other post that says they had to keep messing with it.. It is an awkward shape. I had to cut slits by the eyes and side of the nose in order for it to lie flat on my face and the part above the mouth kept sliding down and getting in my mouth 😝. Smells good and feels nice overall, i really liked the texture of the mask.