fango Essenziali Mud Mask Treatment for Face + Body, Purify, Only at Macys uploaded by Jessie R.

BY BORGHESE

fango Essenziali Mud Mask Treatment for Face + Body, Purify, Only at Macys Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care (new) see more...

DiDi I.
DiDi I.
Wildomar, CA
Yes I love it just bought it I'm in love seriously so good if u have any skin trouble u will live and die and live again for this
Jessie R.
Jessie R.
Saint Cloud, FL
Review for: fango Essenziali Mud Mask Treatment for Face + Body, Purify, Only at Macys
I received this product as a deluxe size sample in a subscription box. To be honest I had never heard of this company before and wasn't that thrilled when I saw it was a mud mask because let's face it, a mud mask is a mud mask is a mud mask, they are all fairly generic and the same no matter where they claim to be harvested from. I plan on purchasing this product because it's really great, the mask has grapefruit and peppercorn in it according to the label but all I could smell was tea, a rich black tea leaf smell. The mud itself has a slight pink hue to it and felt more like clay than mud, spread very easily and dried very quickly even in areas where I got the mask on a bit too thick. The mask rinses off easily, no scrubbing required and my face felt clean and tight but not dried out. I got five applications out of this deluxe sample.