fango Essenziali Mud Mask Treatment for Face + Body, Purify, Only at Macys uploaded by Jessie R.

BY BORGHESE

fango Essenziali Mud Mask Treatment for Face + Body, Purify, Only at Macys Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care (new) see more...

Chloe G.
I love this face mask! It smells great and leaves skin feeling so refreshed and soft following treatment. I like that it isn’t a weird color like so many face masks are these days, makes it seem more natural and less likely to leave residue in pores. Would definitely recommend and seems that product will last for quite some time given size of container!
Kiley K.
Chicago
Such a wonderful product very very cool I would recommend I love that wasn’t too oily was perfect my friends noticed a difference and they want to order some very happy lovely wonderful wonderful product will be ordering again again!
Jessie R.
Saint Cloud, FL
I received this product as a deluxe size sample in a subscription box. To be honest I had never heard of this company before and wasn't that thrilled when I saw it was a mud mask because let's face it, a mud mask is a mud mask is a mud mask, they are all fairly generic and the same no matter where they claim to be harvested from. I plan on purchasing this product because it's really great, the mask has grapefruit and peppercorn in it according to the label but all I could smell was tea, a rich black tea leaf smell. The mud itself has a slight pink hue to it and felt more like clay than mud, spread very easily and dried very quickly even in areas where I got the mask on a bit too thick. The mask rinses off easily, no scrubbing required and my face felt clean and tight but not dried out. I got five applications out of this deluxe sample.
CeCe G.
Baltimore
Purchased at: Macy's
Pulls impurities our out skin. Skin looks clearer, smoother & younger. Definitely worth the cost and time needed.
Works good enough that there is no need to repeat too ofter
Marissa S.
This line is amazing. I’ve tried all the fango clay masks and they have beautiful scents. They leave my skin feeling soft and pure. They are a bit on the pricey side but there are deals around the holidays so check in department stores around those times.
member-a0d57
Believe it or not, have nursed several large tubes of these masks for 25 years (I know, that's nuts...but I work in the beauty industry and usually samoles and products are too much of a good thing!). Will not disappoint
Destany D.
Haysi, VA
A friend let me use this product and I fell in love with it, she ordered it off Amazon and I ordered the same one on amazon. Was not pricey at all very affordable. Relaxing if you never go to a spa with friends. I will recommend this product for anyone.
Monica R.
Corona, NY
have tried so many products but this product amazed me. Someone gave me a gift card to Amazon for Christmas so I finally decided to break down and give this product a try. I was hesitant because it didn't seem to get a lot of 5 star reviews. I am glad I tried it because I have noticed a huge difference in my skin and I have only been using it for 6 days so far. My skin has more of a healthier look to it...feels soft. I will be reordering this again. Highly recommend
Shannon S.
Copiague
Not crazy about this product as I didn't notice any effects from it, other than some drying of my skin. Packaging was nice, but nothing too special.
Ashley J.
Fort Benning, GA
Great mask and great for sensitive skin. It always make my skin feel smooth and helps my skin stay clean. Price is a bit expensive but worth it.