BY BORGHESE

fango Essenziali Mud Mask Treatment for Face + Body, Calm, Only at Macys Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care (new) see more...

Kiley K.
Chicago
Lila G.
Pottstown
I’ve only used this a couple of times, but when I did it left my face nice and soft. I used this on my leg once because my leg was itchy and it worked! I was surprised.
Brittany E.
Works very good for my oily skin I get black heads very easy this helps in many ways I love it and leaves my skin feeling vibrant and soft
Ashley J.
Amazingly smoothing ! Great for anyone with angry skin or Roseau! My skin is always red but this helps it feel soft and lessen the redness.
Leanne M.
Henderson, NV
literally helped my skin out so much and i swear by this product. it’s so useful and so easy to use