BY JESSICA SIMPSON

The follow up to last year's success from performer and actress Jessica Simpson, this is a floral oriental for women. Top notes of bergamot, peach blossom, Goji leaves, and pink champagne blend with an opulent floral heart; middle notes of lotus, peony, plumeria, jasmine and Turkish rose; base notes are deep and sensual enhanced by creamy amber, blond wood musk and patchouli. Type: Eau de Parfum Size: 1.7 oz. see more...

Kristy B.
This is my absolute number one favorite perfume ever, whenever I wear it I get compliments and people asking me what it is I'm wearing. It's the BEST!
Madison M.
Spring, TX
Not a fan of the scent. It smells very fruity and does not last even an hour on my skin. I would not recommend this product to any adult female.
natasha c.
Sumter, SC
never heard of the product but would love to try the small size on my channel for a review for the first time to get intake on the product.
Michelle L.
Cheektowaga, NY
I love the scent of this for everyday. It’s so clean smelling without being too overpowering. My boyfriend loves it too!