BY QUALITY KING

Refresh yourself with Fancy Girl by Jessica Simpson. Featuring notes of raspberry, pear, nectarine, orchid, freesia, vanilla cream, sandalwood and amber musk, it's a sunny and fun scent for summer or daily wear. A fantastic fragrance gift for the woman with a playful side, this floral-fruity body spray is perfect to spritz on as a lovely finishing touch when you get dressed to go out. see more...

Jamie P.
BINGHAMTON, NY
My husband bought me this spray by Jessica Simpson. It smells so beautiful. I feel so nice and confident like a woman should when I wear it. Even the bottle is fancy. This was purchased at Burlington.
Darniesha K.
Parma, OH
I have recently discovered a new favorite fragrance that I have been wearing out everywhere. It smells fresh but it also has hat sort of "mature" perfume smell too it. Perfect scent for a night out.
Ashley C.
Unique light smell good scent. I found this steal for $6.99 at marshalls and keep it in my purse or gym bag during the week. This body spray has lasted two years and is used frequently.
Mariateresa T.
Marietta, PA
I love JESSICA SIMPSON! Fancy Girl body spray has a light scent that last for the whole days. It smells great. I love Jessica Simpsons products; perfumes, sprays, clothing, purses and shoes!
Acadia B.
Dermott, AR
Love it!!!! First comment btw!!! I use this all the time and it smells amazing!! I recommend