BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Kaylee L.
Fashionista Expert
These work very well, they stop my feet from slipping forward in heels and keep the ball of my foot cushioned so I can stand all night or dance without my feet crying! I received this free from Influenster in my #RosyVoxBox and I really love them! They do stay out with the adhesive and they don't ruin your shoes!
Gemini M.
Fashionista Expert
I'm flat footed, so inserts for my shoes are almost always required. These are so great for flats and heels because they are placed where the ball of your foot goes. My birthday is in a few weeks and I am using these inserts for the shoes I'm wearing with my birthday outfit; and while practicing in heels, the inserts have been littles clouds on the bottom of my feet. Only thing I don't like is the plain design of the cushions. Why not make them cute and fun with a design or pattern. They are slightly sparkly with the glitter in them.
Caryn P.
Broomfield, CO
I'm really excited about the foot cushions by fancy feet! I am on my feet all day as a make up artist, and the floors are unforgiving, along with my shoes. This provided me with great support, and I want to get more pairs for my high heels. These were great, because they stay in place all day without slipping and were really lightweight and breathable. A win-win all around!
Whitney J.
Miami , FL
I received this complimentary for testing purposes and as far as as shoe inserts go, I'd say this product is average. However, having said that, I don't think it's a bad product. They have good shock absorption and are comfortable. I also like the adhesive backing. I have naturally flat feet and I also have one of those sizes where I'm neither a 7 nor a 6 but can't always find a 6 1/2, so this serves dual purposes. The nude color also enables them to blend in or at least be less visible. For the price point, they're a reasonable purchase. However, as someone else noted, the fact that they have an adhesive backing makes them more of a single use product and more difficult to transfer to other shoes.
Jullyet M.
Newark, DE
Me encanta este producto, Mis pies se sienten menos cansados y evita el deslizamiento del pie. Lo recomiendo y su precio esta bastante bien.
Taylor K.
Gilford, NH
I just recently bought a pair of boots that I absolutely love but where the ball of my foot sets I feel like I'm standing on concrete I used my fancy feet with these boots today and I am incredibly happy to say that I have had no pain at all
Jessi S.
Sun City, CA
Ahhh I love these shoe inserts! They keep me my feet from sliding too far forward in my heels, and they provide a light cushion for the balls of the feet for comfort. I'm able to wear my heels longer because of them.
Rawda K.
Dearborn Hts, MI
I received the Fancy Feet Foot petals ball of foot Cushions in my #RosyVoxBox Complementary from @Influenster @Influenstervox for testing and review purposes. Im really happy i received them, they are unbelievably comfortable to wear and fit great in shoes and i really like the invisible design and the fact that they are made to keep your feet dry. Great product that i recommend to everyone. Will be buying more of them for sure. Thanks #Influenster
Alex C.
Rochester, NY
Thanks to these I kept my insanely uncomfortable (but super cute) heels on (almost) all night at formal 💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼
Definitely improved my comfort!! Need a pair for every day I wear heels tbh.
Amanda K.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I always hated wearing my heels because my feet would slide some and squish my toes. This made it really uncomfortable and I stopped wearing them for this reason. I was excited to try Fancy feet out see how well they worked and needles to say, I was impressed!!
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Jemma M.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?