BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Ashley F.
Fashionista Expert
I would not recommend this product. It feels nice and cushioned for the first five minutes and then it does not feel like I have extra support after that. I got it as a stocking stuffer and just recently tried it out. It sticks to your shoe with an adhesive but I do not know what the effects are if you were to try and remove it.
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
Fashionista Expert
I wouldn't waste my time with these. I used this in my flats and for the first two days it was great, my feet felt a lot better. I wore them every day this week and by Friday these were super flat, or kept moving around in my shoe. I'm sure there are better alternatives to this.
Megan V.
NJ
This free sample came just in time for my college roommate's wedding! The foot cushions definitely provided support in the right spots, but they did make my heels a little too snug in the toe area.
DeLydia Z.
Carrsville, VA
I had shoes that I could never wear more than 30 minutes or my feet would bark like pitbulls chasing a bunny. With fancy feet I can rock my super sexy shoes and feel like 100% happy as I SLAAAAY!!!! Love this product. 💖 Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
Amb M.
Tyrone, PA
I have some pretty sore joints most days and actually have customized insoles to wear with most shoes. i don't always wear them and i should! i tried these out and they made my feet feel pretty after a night out. definitely something i can wear in replace of my other inserts when i just need something tiny and they don't fit in my shoes !
Rawda K.
Dearborn Hts, MI
I received the Fancy Feet Foot petals ball of foot Cushions in my #RosyVoxBox Complementary from @Influenster @Influenstervox for testing and review purposes. Im really happy i received them, they are unbelievably comfortable to wear and fit great in shoes and i really like the invisible design and the fact that they are made to keep your feet dry. Great product that i recommend to everyone. Will be buying more of them for sure. Thanks #Influenster
Emily K.
These are lifesavers! I wear heels to work everyday and I'm constantly running around the office completing tasks. Without these pads, my feet were so sore at the end of the day. Now, I can wear my heels for 9 hours straight without pain!
Alex C.
Rochester, NY
Thanks to these I kept my insanely uncomfortable (but super cute) heels on (almost) all night at formal 💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼
Definitely improved my comfort!! Need a pair for every day I wear heels tbh.
London p.
I recently got these for free for testing from Influenster! I absolutely love them! They are extremely soft and I can walk longer in heels now. The were easy to apply and they are reusable which makes them better!
Sharon K.
Los Angeles , CA
How did it never occur to me to put squishy things in my incredibly uncomfortable shoes? Seriously. It's just a bit of extra padding at the ball of the foot and it makes a world of difference.
They stay in place, so no bunching up at your toes.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Jemma M.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?