BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Rori L.
ogden, UT
Fashionista Expert Level 1
IF YOU HAVE SOME UN COMFY HIGH HEELS YOU NEED TO GO PURCHASE THESE! THEY ARE LIKE CLOUDS IN YOUR SHOE! VERY AFFORDABLE, YOU CAN GET ANT LOCAL DRUG STORE, OR AT  Walmart
Faith R.
Los Angeles, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
These are awesome and easy to apply! I use them in my bootie heels and it made them 10 times more comfortable. I received these free, but I’m not being biased!
Shelby A.
If you're like me and LOVE high heels, but hate having your toes smush to the front of your shoes, then this is the answer to your prayers! These are more affordable than other brands, and work better than other products I've tried.
loreannys q.
miami
hola chicas y chicos, un placer saludarles. Particularmente no he usado este producto pero se ve genial y practico sobretodo para quienes usamos tacones muy seguido y sentimos que nos estan destrozando los pies. Yo por lo general cuando uso mucho tiempo zapatos alto siento un hormigueo muy intensooo
Ashley T.
These are so good!! I love them because when I have to wear heels or anything else they make my feet feel good. Love them. It's just not for certain people.
Jan G.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Always have bunch of this ball of feet cushions. I use this small cushions with all my high hills shoes, will prevent me from getting tired wile walking, specially in situations when I have to be standing for long periods of time. This are the solution to prevent sore feet.
🌻 C.
Ickenham, Middlesex
These have ultimately saved my feet in so may situations! I have flat feet and high heeled shoes absolutely kill me off, these help to ease the shooting pain I normally get on the ball of my foot. Simple and easy to use.
Andrea J.
Fremont, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 4
Great for when your wearing heels and your going to be standing all day long. well have your feet feeling great.
Ruth I.
Pullman
I am not sure that I would recommend these to anyone. I tried these on a whim because I was heading to Vegas and was hoping something would save my feet from the heels. They were okay for a one-time use and made a little bit of a difference. But when I wore them again they had completely flattened out and felt like it was back to normal. I had changed it out again thinking that it might be the way I put it in but it happened again. Even though it was cheap it wasn't worth it to me because it didn't help me in anyway.
Larissa W.
Bay Shore, NY
I only started using this product because I had a pair of shoes that killed my feet. These REALLY did help make my foot fit better in the shoes and made them way comfier. Super easy to use, lasts a long time and cannot see them at all! Great product.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?