BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Hayley G.
Pickering , ON
Keeps my feet from falling out so I like it but I think I enjoy the ones that go all down your foot much better get one like that if you want something that will really stay in place
nathalie s.
Bronx, NY
I Bought a medium heel and felt some pressure on the balls of my feet but these help make them comfortable enough to wear all night. i love it a lot
Paola S.
Great for heels. Keeps feet from sliding forward in heels and offers light amount of cushioning. I don't wear heels very often so I didn't have much use for these but I can see how they would be great for someone who wears open toe heels. I received this from Influenster for free for testing purposes. All reviews are my honest opinions.
rori w.
WEST POINT, UT
Fashionista Expert Level 1
IF YOU HAVE SOME UN COMFY HIGH HEELS YOU NEED TO GO PURCHASE THESE! THEY ARE LIKE CLOUDS IN YOUR SHOE! VERY AFFORDABLE, YOU CAN GET ANT LOCAL DRUG STORE, OR AT  Walmart
Faith R.
los angeles, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
These are awesome and easy to apply! I use them in my bootie heels and it made them 10 times more comfortable. I received these free, but I’m not being biased!
Shelby A.
If you're like me and LOVE high heels, but hate having your toes smush to the front of your shoes, then this is the answer to your prayers! These are more affordable than other brands, and work better than other products I've tried.
loreannys q.
miami
hola chicas y chicos, un placer saludarles. Particularmente no he usado este producto pero se ve genial y practico sobretodo para quienes usamos tacones muy seguido y sentimos que nos estan destrozando los pies. Yo por lo general cuando uso mucho tiempo zapatos alto siento un hormigueo muy intensooo
Ashley T.
These are so good!! I love them because when I have to wear heels or anything else they make my feet feel good. Love them. It's just not for certain people.
Jan G.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Always have bunch of this ball of feet cushions. I use this small cushions with all my high hills shoes, will prevent me from getting tired wile walking, specially in situations when I have to be standing for long periods of time. This are the solution to prevent sore feet.
🌻 C.
Ickenham, Middlesex
These have ultimately saved my feet in so may situations! I have flat feet and high heeled shoes absolutely kill me off, these help to ease the shooting pain I normally get on the ball of my foot. Simple and easy to use.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?