BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Marina L.
East Hanover, NJ
I got it free for testing purposes with my Rosy VoxBox. To begin with, I love shoes and sandals with heels. Yes, it's harmful and the legs need to be protected! The manufacturer intelligibly and in detail explains to us all nuances on use of Cushions. It's very simple: we glue the cushions on the right pair of shoes and enjoy the beauty and ease of our gait.
Tameka H.
These were good if you like foam and for the price point. However, after trying them, I think I prefer the gel insoles. Also, for some people that like the adhesive sticky on the bottom to keep it into place, this product had it. But I don't like the adhesive sticky because that means that I cannot transfer it easily to other pairs of shoes to wear them daily in different pairs of shoes. Also, when you first look at them there appear to be a little thin but they DO pack a powerful punch for them to be that thin so I was able to go quite a few hours without my feet hurting, standing on my feet. They definitely were better than wearing the shoes without them. I would recommend this product to anyone because for around 5 bucks you can get extra comfort, especially when those shoes may be slightly worn out already.
Heather B.
These fancy feet foot cushions work great. They make my feet feel better when wearing dressy shoes. I'm so happy I got to try them free!
Ashley T.
These are so good!! I love them because when I have to wear heels or anything else they make my feet feel good. Love them. It's just not for certain people.
Megan L.
Austin, TX
Fashionista Expert
Great for heels. Keeps feet from sliding forward in heels and offers light amount of cushioning. I don't wear heels very often so I didn't have much use for these but I can see how they would be great for someone who wears open toe heels. I received this from Influenster for free for testing purposes. All reviews are my honest opinions.
Patty S.
Manhattan Bch, CA
I feel that these made my heels sweat BUT I was comfortable in my flats all day. My feet sweat anyway in flats so it wasn't anything that wasn't too uncomfortable.
Jan G.
Fashionista Expert
Always have bunch of this ball of feet cushions. I use this small cushions with all my high hills shoes, will prevent me from getting tired wile walking, specially in situations when I have to be standing for long periods of time. This are the solution to prevent sore feet.
Ashley F.
Fashionista Expert
I would not recommend this product. It feels nice and cushioned for the first five minutes and then it does not feel like I have extra support after that. I got it as a stocking stuffer and just recently tried it out. It sticks to your shoe with an adhesive but I do not know what the effects are if you were to try and remove it.
Rawda K.
Dearborn Hts, MI
I received the Fancy Feet Foot petals ball of foot Cushions in my #RosyVoxBox Complementary from @Influenster @Influenstervox for testing and review purposes. Im really happy i received them, they are unbelievably comfortable to wear and fit great in shoes and i really like the invisible design and the fact that they are made to keep your feet dry. Great product that i recommend to everyone. Will be buying more of them for sure. Thanks #Influenster
Jenna D.
Comfortable and kept my feet in place, but I was disappointed that the cushions are not removable. I applied them to an expensive pair of shoes and now they are unremovable or adjustable. I would prefer to use these on a more casual pair.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Jemma M.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?