BY FOOT PETALS

Mariela A.
Like them so far, used these bad boys when I attended my friends babyshower. Let me tell you they sure did help me out a bit. My pregnant feet didn't swell up like they normally do when I wear heels.
Deb S.
I received these ball of foot cushions for free for testing purposes. I was really impressed that the cushions could improve my foot comfort so much while wearing heels (super important since I'm pregnant and being on my feet for a long time makes my feet sore). I didn't experience any slippage, and I was really impressed that these thin cushions actually gave the balls of my feet some relief (my feet start to ache there from the pressure of wearing heels). They aren't a necessity for every pair of heels I own, but they will make a big difference for the heels where my feet slip or I really feel pressure on the balls of my feet.
Alicia F.
Greensboro , NC
These cushions are pretty good! I bought some 4 inch stacked heels from JustFab right before I received these from Influenster so I had the perfect pair of shoes to try these in. They stay in the shoes well; they also don't cause my feet to slide forward. They provide a good cushion to keep my shoes comfortable. I'd buy these and recommend them to friend and family :)
Jessica W.
Kissimmee, FL
These make any pair of shoes comfortable! I found these really give my feet extra support which allows me to go longer without having to change shoes. Which is a big plus for me! Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
Samantha D.
Uxbridge , MA
I always try to wear inserts in heels whenever I can. These are good, but not quite as comfortable as gel pads. My feet still hurt after standing on them for a few hours!
Kerri K.
Malden, MA
Love these cushions for adding comfort to heels! They are thin enough to not add bulk, and are slippery like some other products. Definitely recommend these, especially for those wearing heels all day!
Dymone M.
Orlando, FL
Such comfort ! I got this product to try complimentary in the Rosy Voxbox and won't take them out of my shoes . They don't slip like other brands I have used . I use them when I am going out since I mainly wear tennis shoes through the week for work.
Imani P.
BROOKLYN, NY
These are the absolute best for date night. You know, when you want to show off those new stilettos you just bought, but you don't want to regret trying to be cute the rest of the night lol! These get an A in my book!
Jessica C.
El Centro, CA
Easy to use and they stay put very well. I wore them inside my heels to my cousin's wedding over the weekend and having a bit of cushion at the ball of my feet helped tremendously. I would definitely buy these again! Thank you Influenster for sending these to me for free for review purposes.
Cori K.
West Chester, PA
These are a must for every woman! I attend formals, have interviews, meetings where I need to dress business casual, weddings, family functions, and so many other events where I need to dress up, usually involves me putting on heels. I received these complimentary of Influenster in a VoxBox and I will continually repurchase these. For those long events where you don't want to look uncomfortable from your shoes being painful or having to walk funny like a giraffe, you NEED these cushions. They allowing extra comfort and don't let my foot slide forward if my shoes are just a wee bit too tight. So thankful for these and I won't go to an event without them.
Jemma M.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?

Kohl's

Kohl's was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.