BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Ruth I.
Pullman
I am not sure that I would recommend these to anyone. I tried these on a whim because I was heading to Vegas and was hoping something would save my feet from the heels. They were okay for a one-time use and made a little bit of a difference. But when I wore them again they had completely flattened out and felt like it was back to normal. I had changed it out again thinking that it might be the way I put it in but it happened again. Even though it was cheap it wasn't worth it to me because it didn't help me in anyway.
Sarah D.
Santa Clara, CA
These bunched up under my toes in my shoes and were not good at all. Maybe if I wore the shoes more they would relax down but I can't even wear it with how they feel.
Marissa W.
Bowling green , KY
Not for me. I wore these in my shoes to a wedding but they hurt my feet even more :( I literally couldn't even walk my feel hurt so bad. I have flat feet so may be better for other girls just not so much me.
Pamela M.
NEW WINDSOR, NY
HATED these.  With that teeny strip of adhesive, it would not stay in place.  I had wedges on and my foot slid and it crinkled and balled up under my foot.  Had to take them out midway through my event in the bathroom.
Michaela K.
As much as I hate to admit a product failed me I must be honest. I was not entirely impressed with this product but I have seen that many people are. I have noticed someone else with a big shoe size has experienced difficulties as well so many that is what the issue is. I had an unbearable pain after a long day of heels and in fact I believe the foot petals made it worse. They do not stay put well either and I hate to admit this. I received this product completely FREE from influenster..I still appreciate the product thank you!
Melissa R.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Tried for two weeks, didn't feel any difference. Not sure how they're suppose to help feet at all. Do not buy. Free.
BriAnna B.
Charleston, WV
Product didn't stay stuck in shoe very long and didn't provide much comfort. After about an hour they started to slip in shoes and just became a bother.
Madison M.
Wesley Chapel, FL
This product is mostly made for people with larger feet. This is very wide and large, which means only a select few can use it. There are less users for this product.
Kendra K.
These were useless. I'm so glad I got them for free because they'd be a waste of money. I have a pair of heels that specifically does hurt the balls of my feet. I was excited to try these with those shoes and I was disappointed. The stickers are useless. They barely stuck to my shoes and peeled up a bit and get into my toes which was quite annoying. Once I finally got them to stay, they didn't change the way the shoes felt on my feet at all. These are cheaply made and useless. I wish there was a product that did work.
Maria R.
I'm not a huge fan of these inserts. I actually prefer full feet inserts over these but they are soft. They aren't bad for Heels or flats however I wouldn't use them for anything else. Overall 4/10 honestly
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Jemma M.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?