BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Paola S.
Great for heels. Keeps feet from sliding forward in heels and offers light amount of cushioning. I don't wear heels very often so I didn't have much use for these but I can see how they would be great for someone who wears open toe heels. I received this from Influenster for free for testing purposes. All reviews are my honest opinions.
Faith R.
los angeles, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
These are awesome and easy to apply! I use them in my bootie heels and it made them 10 times more comfortable. I received these free, but I’m not being biased!
Shelby A.
If you're like me and LOVE high heels, but hate having your toes smush to the front of your shoes, then this is the answer to your prayers! These are more affordable than other brands, and work better than other products I've tried.
Ashley T.
These are so good!! I love them because when I have to wear heels or anything else they make my feet feel good. Love them. It's just not for certain people.
Jan a.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Always have bunch of this ball of feet cushions. I use this small cushions with all my high hills shoes, will prevent me from getting tired wile walking, specially in situations when I have to be standing for long periods of time. This are the solution to prevent sore feet.
🌻 C.
Ickenham, Middlesex
These have ultimately saved my feet in so may situations! I have flat feet and high heeled shoes absolutely kill me off, these help to ease the shooting pain I normally get on the ball of my foot. Simple and easy to use.
Ambar E.
panama city
mis pies sudan mucho y este es el mejor complemento para que mis pies no se deslicen fuera del zapato, lo maximo.
Holly D.
Dickson City, PA
You know when you buy that SUPER adorable pair of heels, but you find out after wearing them for a full day that they just are not as comfortable as you thought they'd be? As in, like, making the balls of your feet numb from standing too long? Well, that happens often to me, and these cushions have saved SO many of my pretty pump purchases. They stick to the inside of your shoe so that you can place them wherever it is needed, and they have given my feet so much comfort. Definitely worth it if you have those lovely shoes that just don't feel so lovely while you're standing in them.
Ashley H.
your favorite shoe slipping off as you walk ? how about that uncomfortable hold on your heel , well this fixes it all ! it provides structure for your heel and lets it relax and be in perfect shape to walk perfect again . go buy em!!! they will be perfect
LEAR22172 MARIA N.
Added extra comfort and kept my feet from sliding forward, which was the reason I purchased them. Great product
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?