BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Ruth I.
Pullman
I am not sure that I would recommend these to anyone. I tried these on a whim because I was heading to Vegas and was hoping something would save my feet from the heels. They were okay for a one-time use and made a little bit of a difference. But when I wore them again they had completely flattened out and felt like it was back to normal. I had changed it out again thinking that it might be the way I put it in but it happened again. Even though it was cheap it wasn't worth it to me because it didn't help me in anyway.
Jan G.
Fashionista Expert
Always have bunch of this ball of feet cushions. I use this small cushions with all my high hills shoes, will prevent me from getting tired wile walking, specially in situations when I have to be standing for long periods of time. This are the solution to prevent sore feet.
Ashley T.
These are so good!! I love them because when I have to wear heels or anything else they make my feet feel good. Love them. It's just not for certain people.
Tameka H.
These were good if you like foam and for the price point. However, after trying them, I think I prefer the gel insoles. Also, for some people that like the adhesive sticky on the bottom to keep it into place, this product had it. But I don't like the adhesive sticky because that means that I cannot transfer it easily to other pairs of shoes to wear them daily in different pairs of shoes. Also, when you first look at them there appear to be a little thin but they DO pack a powerful punch for them to be that thin so I was able to go quite a few hours without my feet hurting, standing on my feet. They definitely were better than wearing the shoes without them. I would recommend this product to anyone because for around 5 bucks you can get extra comfort, especially when those shoes may be slightly worn out already.
Amanda S.
Moreno Valley , CA
Ok, so first impressions are:

Feel cushy on the ball of the foot
Easy to tell which cushion belongs on which shoe
Easy to peel backing
Relatively neutral nude color
Feels like your foot won't slide around on the cushion anymore than a normal shoe- possibly less slide than a normal shoe
A tad hard to place in a boot correctly
Not reuseable

Final thoughts: Overall fantastic concept and they do take a lot of discomfort away from the ball of the foot. Though I'm questioning the longevity of the material as in will it hold its shape over time or with significant use? Will the adhesive backing eventually lose its grip? That being said, I could see myself purchasing these on my own to use in my heels because after kids, mama's feet bark like the neighborhood dogs on a cat chase even with the minimalist high heel wearage. They're only $5.49 at my Kohls in Southern California for this exact foot petal. I think that's a fantastic price for comfort.
Ashley C.
Truthfully, I wasn't a fan of the Fancy Feet Ball of Foot Cushions. I only tried them briefly, actually I didn't even wear them out of my house. I've come to the conclusion that these types of products are NOT for me. And that's a bummer because I do get sore, tired, achy feet while wearing shoes and out running errands. However, these types of products always seem to make my feet and legs hurt even worse than they did before. What I do like about the Fancy Feet Ball of Foot Cushions is that you can wear them with just about any type of shoe, including heels. And because they're "flesh" colored, they're not all that noticeable. It's also nice that they will keep your feet cool and dry. Although, I'm not a fan of the Fancy Feet Ball of Foot Cushions, I would still recommend them. They seem like a product that would work for many people. They just don't work for me.

I did receive the Fancy Feet Ball of Foot Cushions in my Rosy Voxbox, in exchange for honest opinion. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
Whitney J.
Miami , FL
I received this complimentary for testing purposes and as far as as shoe inserts go, I'd say this product is average. However, having said that, I don't think it's a bad product. They have good shock absorption and are comfortable. I also like the adhesive backing. I have naturally flat feet and I also have one of those sizes where I'm neither a 7 nor a 6 but can't always find a 6 1/2, so this serves dual purposes. The nude color also enables them to blend in or at least be less visible. For the price point, they're a reasonable purchase. However, as someone else noted, the fact that they have an adhesive backing makes them more of a single use product and more difficult to transfer to other shoes.
Gabriela M.
miami, FL
These Fancy Feet are one of the best things I've tried. I love shoes and heels are not the eseccion but in my daily day I do not usually wear them much so when I have special events in which it requires that I wear them it makes me complicated since I do not use them so frequently they bother me too much.But these fancy feet help me a lot the feet do not get tired so fast and give me a lot of stability and comfort. Its packaging is practical and the product itself is almost invisible. Thanks to @influenster for letting me try this product for free
Roxana B.
Are you in search of foot relief after s long day of standing on your feet? Are your shoes too worn out and uncomfortable to bear? Considering giving Fancy Feet Ball of Foot cushions a try. The cushions stick to your shoe with a small strip of take. I had to reinforce mine with a small strip of double sided tape, as it would not stick to the shoe. Once I resolved the issue the cushions worked as promised. I applied them to s pair of open toe heels I use for work.

I immediately felt the softness of the cushion and felt the relief of pressure from the ball of my foot. I felt as though I had purchase a brand new pair of shoes. With the amount of walking I do every day I need to make sure my feet are comfortable and stay in place. And Fancy Feet makes sure that my feet are both.

Disclosure: I received a test sample of the Fancy Deer cushions as a complimentary item for testing purposes. Opinions expressed are my own. Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
Teran P.
Minneapolis, MN
Fashionista Expert
I love to wear boots, heels, and other generally uncomfortable shoes, but do not do so often given the fact that I am on my feet for most of my work day. In fact, whenever I do wear shoes that leave my feet in pain I make sure to plan ahead and determine just how much I will be on my feet that day and whether or not it is worth it to wear them. That said, I no longer have to care about whether or not the balls of my feet will be in pain by noon now that I received a pair of these free for review from Fancy Feet & Influenster. I am not exaggerating when I say that these have allowed me to wear my cute, formally uncomfortable heels and boots all day at work as a teacher without any pain or discomfort at the end of the day. I am most definitely going to be purchasing a few more of these to place into ALL of my heels to alleviate my ball of foot pain.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Jemma M.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?