BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Brenda S.
Newark, NJ
I really enjoyed this product! I have flat feet and so certain activities can really make my feet cramp up and this really helps. I love the feel of it on my feet. Doing jumping jacks is a lot easier now!
Jennifer M.
Mobile, AL
I love these for my heels and wedges. I received the complimentary in my voxbox. They keep your toes from sliding to the front when you walk in them and they give you extra comfort at the balls of your feet
Melissa V.
Austin, TX
I have a hard time getting rid of shoes so these are the perfect way to give life to soles that have seen better days! I'm excited to add some extra comfort to high heels that always seem slightly painful!
Rosemary Q.
Flushing, NY
These pads make it easier for me to walk on heels. It makes it more comfortable for me to stand longer hours. Very comfy. Definitely recommend! I will definitely repurchase. Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
Haley L.
Gandeeville , WV
These are affordable life savers for any time you slip on a pair of heels. They really help to make your highest heels more comfortable. I am very satisfied with this product and never wear heels without it!
Terah E.
Troy, MI
My feet felt good when wearing these pads with my heels. Nothing compares to the experience I had. I received it for free from Influenster. It met its expectations. I would recommend this product to others
Arely V.
San Luis, AZ
I ve had always a hard time wearing heels til now!
Im back at the game of fashion and being girly now that I use my heels with confidence thanks to @influenster and @fancyfeet for free and testing purposes. My feet won't hurt no more! Goodbye to the pain!
Tiffany J.
I don't know how I lived without these. I don't wear heels on a daily basis, just when I go out to party or on a date. These changed my life. I wore my heels to work and a party right after and it was like I was walking on air.
alexis F.
Fresno, CA
These feet cushions are amazing! They help with pressure on your arch. They pair well with High heels. They are very inexpensive. I typically purchase mine at target. Highly recommend. They come in a variety of colors
Adamari A.
Wahneta , FL
Perfect for a girls night out , keeps your feet comfortable in those pretty heels that you wouldn't wear on the daily. Very affordable and easy to stick on your heels or any shoes. Totally recommend this.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?