BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Mariah M.
Austin, TX
These make walking in heels the most comfortable I wore heels without them once for a couple of hours and it was the worst but with them they feel like I'm walking in sneakers
Alicia F.
Greensboro, NC
These cushions are pretty good! I bought some 4 inch stacked heels from JustFab right before I received these from Influenster so I had the perfect pair of shoes to try these in. They stay in the shoes well; they also don't cause my feet to slide forward. They provide a good cushion to keep my shoes comfortable. I'd buy these and recommend them to friend and family :)
Catherine R.
These came in clutch! I have a wedding to go to and my shoes hurt, but these make them feel 10 times better! I love them and would tell all my friends to go out and buy these.
Emely V.
Bronx, NY
I received this item for testing purposes. I used them with my heels for about the whole day. It was very comfortable. I liked the way it didn't allow my feet to slide forward
Brandee P.
Fancy feet foot petals are wonderful. They keep your feet comfy throughout a long day, and fit wonderfully in your shoes. If you're having feet trouble, try these cute petals!
Kari V.
Bronx, NY
So this is prom season and I bought a pair of high platform heels to wear. Now, I'm not the type of person to frequently wear heels, or wear heels at all, but now that I bought them for prom, I have to learn how to walk in them. I noticed that when walking, I get a lot of pressure at the ball of my feet, so while I was in the store, they suggested for me to buy in soles that are at the ball of my feet. Luckily, Influenster sent my the voxbox with them included!
Erin M.
Decatur , AL
Got these free in my box this week and I love them! I wore them out yesterday in heels that are so uncomfortable and they made them feel great! I definitely recommend these
Michaela K.
As much as I hate to admit a product failed me I must be honest. I was not entirely impressed with this product but I have seen that many people are. I have noticed someone else with a big shoe size has experienced difficulties as well so many that is what the issue is. I had an unbearable pain after a long day of heels and in fact I believe the foot petals made it worse. They do not stay put well either and I hate to admit this. I received this product completely FREE from influenster..I still appreciate the product thank you!
Veronica A.
I received these in my Influenster Voxbox and so glad I did! They are so comfortable, easy to insert and stay in place all day. I can't wait to add them to my other heels(:
Parker D.
I am someone who puts inserts into all of my heeled shoes and these are definitely my favorites. They are soft and cushioning but don't make your shoes feel bulky or uncomfortable after putting them in. I can wear booties, heels, stilettos for long periods of time without my feet feeling like they are about to fall off.

Although I received this product complimentary of Influenster, all thoughts and reviews are my own honest opinions.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?