BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Aurelie R.
St Petersburg, FL
The Fancy Feet Ball of Foot Cushions, are awesome foot pads to protect my feet in heeled shoes. I use tons of these pads because I like shoes but I have very very sensitive feet. And these pads are the best.
Michelle A.
Fstrvl Trvose, PA
Talk about heels all day ! I'm in love wit this. No more painful feeling of wearing heels all day! Conquer any heel you want with fancy feet! Go ahead girls put on those heels, that's right it's time to dust them off and out then on!
Ellen R.
Ann Arbor, MI
These things are amazing. I work at a retail shop so I need to wear cute shoes for long shifts. I put these in multiple shoes of mine and I was able to wear my cute/stylish shoes for hours on end! I would completely recommend.
Dulce L.
Corona , CA
These have came in handy they are amazing ! Sometimes when my heels don't work I use these and man they are great ! They work so good & I literally recommend this item to everyone because it's really good !
Taylor C.
Got this in my rosy voxbox. I'm flat footed, so I have been wearing these in my shoes to work and I can tell a difference. I don't come how with achy feet near as bad. Def may consider buying more of these.
Marissa W.
Bowling green , KY
Not for me. I wore these in my shoes to a wedding but they hurt my feet even more :( I literally couldn't even walk my feel hurt so bad. I have flat feet so may be better for other girls just not so much me.
Yeni C.
I can't wait to try these product I got sent for free from influenster. It's almost spring time and can't wait to use my wedges. I'm gonna be using them all the time. Very satisfied I love them. Thank you influenster
Leah W.
Fancy feet insoles are great for my feet, which are completely flat! With these, I can wear certain shoes longer and get more wear out of them. I would definitely recommend these to my flat footed friends.
Brenda S.
Newark, NJ
I really enjoyed this product! I have flat feet and so certain activities can really make my feet cramp up and this really helps. I love the feel of it on my feet. Doing jumping jacks is a lot easier now!
Jennifer M.
Mobile, AL
I love these for my heels and wedges. I received the complimentary in my voxbox. They keep your toes from sliding to the front when you walk in them and they give you extra comfort at the balls of your feet
Elena A.
Camby, IN
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?