BY FOOT PETALS

Erna D.
Suisun city, CA
It's the best for my feet and heels ! I always over looked products like such on the market but since I've put them on a pair of pumps, the comfort is much better. Satisfied customer !
Rise C.
Williston , ND
As a momma of a walker-to-be (crawling one year old), I am constantly on the go. My son knows how to keep me moving and I would be so much more (the horror I could imagine!!) tired. While I might still have days being a Mommy Zombie (attempting to night wean), my feet are COVERED. Now if only Fancy Feet could make an equally cushiony pillow to catch my head at night. Side note: Even though I was gifted a pair for reviewing from Influenster (HOLLER Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions!), I literally have sole inserts in all of my shoes, from 👠 to Chucks. #momlife It's how we roll
Christina T.
Copperas Cove, TX
I got Fancy Feet Ball of Foot Cushions free from Influenster for testing and reviewing and I would have to say it is a very easy to use product.  Very soft and comfortable with my feet and also within my budget too so that makes me extra comfortable!  I would definitely recommend these to a friend, they have helped me immensely with usual pains I get in my feet just about everyday, but ever since I started testing these the pain is just less and less.  I'm definitely sticking with these from now on!
Madeline M.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I didn't get the chance to actually wear these all night but I did try them on with some heels and they felt so comfy! I hope that they don't flatten out over time, because they feel so good!
Caitlin A.
Brooklyn, NY
These foot petals are great. They keep your feet from sliding or pinching, and won't break the bank. I have very narrow feet, and they are a life saver. I would use these moving forward.
Paige S.
Thanks to Influenster for this free product to test out! I loved these Fancy Feet foot cushions for my heels! I wore them with some regular shoes as well as my heels, I loved using them more with my heels but I still felt they that were somewhat helpful with my regular shoes. I feel like my feet don't slip at all as I'm wearing them longer like they normally do, and the ball of my foot doesn't feel so tired after a day of walking in my favorite heels. Highly recommend grabbing these guys.
Kaylee L.
Marlton, NJ
Fashionista Expert Level 2
These work very well, they stop my feet from slipping forward in heels and keep the ball of my foot cushioned so I can stand all night or dance without my feet crying! I received this free from Influenster in my #RosyVoxBox and I really love them! They do stay out with the adhesive and they don't ruin your shoes!
Rebecca R.
Albany, OR
I rarely wear heels but have one pair that I love to wear on fancy occasions. The only problem with them is that my feet slip forward and leave a gap at the heels which cause the shoes to flop when I walk. I tried these on with these heels and the difference was amazing. They kept my feet from slipping forward in the shoes and prevented the gap/flopping. They also proved some cushioning in the heel which makes them much more comfortable. These make wearing heels comfortable again!
Alexis C.
Gulfport, MS
Coming from someone who wears flats on a daily basis at work, I LOVE these. They make it so much easier to break in new flats. My only complaint is they could be a little wider.
Thea B.
Tallahassee , FL
Just recently I was at a wedding and I had bought a new pair of high heels. I had not bring it into the me up so I knew the balls with my feet would be a little sore. I had received the in a complimentary blocks and I would say that was the best thing I have ever used to help me be comfortable and feel comfortable in a pair of heels. It made it easier to walk around in my heels and not stress about having sore feet at the end of the day. I would highly suggest this product to anyone and everyone!!!
Jemma M.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?

Kohl's

Kohl's was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.