BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Stephanie P.
Milwaukie, OR
I got these for FREE from Influenster and I love them. They have helped me at work tremendously and I feel like I'm walking on air when I'm using them. Easy to apply and a dream to use. Definitely worth a try.
Vanessa M.
Got these for free in my rosy voxbox. I have used these before and love them for shoes with a high incline for extra comfort but also works great on a super flat shoe to prevent back and forth rubbing.
Mary G.
THIS IS AMAZING! I got mine complimentary from Influenster for reviewing purposes but this is soooo useful and has come in handy when rocking my favorite (but usually very uncomfortable!) heels! I'm in love
Tricia D.
I bought cheap heels and they hurt!! I put this product in the soles and it helped SO MUCH! I would definitely recommend! My feet lasted a lot longer than they normally would. I would buy this product again.
Tanrah L.
South Jordan , UT
I received these free for testing purposes and they are a lifesaver! Heels that I can only wear for a couple hours normally are comfortable all day long! Super easy to wear and I would buy a pair for every pair of shoes I own!
Ashley S.
Got these complimentary and I think they work great! They are comparable to other brands I have tried from the drugstore. They are squishy and soft. Definitely worth the purchase! I would recommend to others
Taylor C.
Got this in my rosy voxbox. I'm flat footed, so I have been wearing these in my shoes to work and I can tell a difference. I don't come how with achy feet near as bad. Def may consider buying more of these.
Mary V.
Sioux Center, IA
I received this product for free through the Rose box. I would have to say that I am not much of a fan. I used this for flats, so maybe it works better with heels. It's bulky and sort of distracting to wear!
yaritza c.
Providence, RI
Loved this I will definitely try using more inserts like this. Hope they make wider strips for wide feet. I will try on more heels now. I felt super girly and confident wearing heels which I don't do often .
Danielle F.
Edison, NJ
Fashionista Expert Level 1
These cushions are great and fit in my shoes perfectly. When you wear them it allows you to feel comfortable all day long and they do not feel awkward in your shoes which is great. These are really a game changer!
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?