BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Victoria A.
State College, PA
The foot petals work relatively well. They start out great but if your feet get a little too sweaty they start to lose their ability to stick and move around on you. Definitely better for sandals or wedges.
Ellen R.
Ann Arbor, MI
These things are amazing. I work at a retail shop so I need to wear cute shoes for long shifts. I put these in multiple shoes of mine and I was able to wear my cute/stylish shoes for hours on end! I would completely recommend.
Yeni C.
I can't wait to try these product I got sent for free from influenster. It's almost spring time and can't wait to use my wedges. I'm gonna be using them all the time. Very satisfied I love them. Thank you influenster
Elizabeth W.
I've used a lot of foot support items and these are nice, but not as cushy and comfortable as gel types. I do like that they are small enough to fit nicely and discreetly into high heels and sandals though.
Ciara P.
Kissimmee, FL
I simply love it's very comfortable and it fits any type of shoe I would recommend 100% im very glad INFLUENSTER sent this to me , I used them almost every day on my fav shoes, i would spend my own money!!!!
Vanessa M.
Got these for free in my rosy voxbox. I have used these before and love them for shoes with a high incline for extra comfort but also works great on a super flat shoe to prevent back and forth rubbing.
Alaina B.
I received Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions for free from Influenster and I have to say they are great! I've been able to wear heels more comfortably thanks to these. No more sliding feet in heels!
Brittany H.
Wilson, KS
I love to wear heels but they always end up killing my feet after about an hour of wear. I'm so happy I received these from Influenster as a Complementary product to review. They make a world of difference and my feet no longer kill me.
Lizzy K.
Portsmouth, VA
I don't really have high heels but that's okay they were really comfortable and I got it free!! So heyy and you can use i a lot and it was affordable and yes i would but can and replace them and recommend!!!
Cheyenne C.
Hazle Township, PA
I received this product complimentary to review from Fancy Feet & Influenster. Great for people who work and are always on their feet. I recommend this for anyone looking for a cheap and comfortable insert!
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Jemma M.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?