BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Jasmine O.
Memphis, TN
I love these for my wedges all the way to my platform heels. As a woman with a larger foot, there aren't too many low heel styles. Typically, the ones that I find cute are at least three inches and up, which can be a killer on your toes. But, once I found these beauties, I was in business. I received a complimentary pair from Influenster, but I have had many pairs of these before that. They got me through about 6-7 hours of sorority recruitment (the true test of any product). I definitely would recommend this to any friend or stranger even.
Jossie V.
Comfy feet are happy feet ! Right when I was looking for something to add to my heels I get this and love it. So comfortable and I can actually keep my heels a bit longer when I got out. Thanks influenster!!
Jessica P.
Stockton, CA
As a nursing student I am always looking for comfortable shoes or insoles! These were pretty great and I noticed my feel were significantly less sore after a days work!
Rachel V.
Bronx, NY
I was very pleased to receive this free in my RosyVoxBox from influenster. I always shy away from heels because of the discomfort I get little more than a half hour after wearing it. These cushion pads from FancyFeet is great, now I can wear my heels on date night and not have to feel pain or discomfort for hours. Highly recommend for flats and sneakers too, especially Vans and Keds they do not slip around while wearing so no fidgeting.
Megan L.
Austin, TX
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Great for heels. Keeps feet from sliding forward in heels and offers light amount of cushioning. I don't wear heels very often so I didn't have much use for these but I can see how they would be great for someone who wears open toe heels. I received this from Influenster for free for testing purposes. All reviews are my honest opinions.
Geraldine R.
Bronx, NY
I put these cushions in my new pair of shoes for this spring and I am surprisingly pleasant with them. It makes my heels feel as if I'm walking in the air. Amazed!
Dynal R.
Buffalo, WY
Super comfortable. I love the way these inserts make my feet feel. They were really easy to apply. First I made sure that I was placing them in the  exact position I wanted them, then I removed the adhesive backing and applied them to my chosen destinations by pressing firmly. Now I can comfortably wear my favorite dress shoes for an extended period of time. I'm going to have to pick up some more for a couple of my other pairs.
Holly N.
Milpitas, CA
Sometimes when I wear flats, my feet hurt because I don't have enough cushion to support. Long behold, this product answers my prayers. It exceeded my expectations. It's actually quite affordable. It can be found at Macy's, etc. I highly recommend these if you are a flat or high heel gal. They will save your feet and your body and legs will thank you for them later! I received this product complimentary of Influenster for testing purposes. I will purchase again and highly recommend to family, friends, and influensters.
Dara A.
These little Ball of the Foot cushions from Fancy Feet are great! I'm unable to wear heels. but if I could I can already tell from wearing them in my sneakers that they would help! I have them in my YRU reflective sneakers, and while the shoes are gorgeous they aren't the most comfortable. Now with my Fancy Feet cushions they almost feel like new shoes! I'm going to be looking to see if they have full support inserts as well! Thanks Fancy Feet and Influenster for sending me these for free in exchange for my honest review!
Kaley M.
Windermere, FL
I received this product free for testing purposes from Influenster in the Rosy VoxBox. These are a great addition to your heels if you are looking for something affordable to add to a single pair of shoes. I generally use gel inserts but these seem to work just as  well. They do stick to the shoe so it is great to keep it from sliding around but not so great if you want something that you can switch between shoes. I would recommend to someone who is wearing the same heeled shoes to work most days of the week.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?