BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Ellen R.
Ann Arbor, MI
These things are amazing. I work at a retail shop so I need to wear cute shoes for long shifts. I put these in multiple shoes of mine and I was able to wear my cute/stylish shoes for hours on end! I would completely recommend.
Dulce L.
Corona , CA
These have came in handy they are amazing ! Sometimes when my heels don't work I use these and man they are great ! They work so good & I literally recommend this item to everyone because it's really good !
yaritza c.
Providence, RI
Loved this I will definitely try using more inserts like this. Hope they make wider strips for wide feet. I will try on more heels now. I felt super girly and confident wearing heels which I don't do often .
Kim W.
S Pasadena, FL
I love my fancy feet cushions! They make my feet feel fresh and new after a long day. I recommended to a friend already who has purchased a pair and fallen in love as well. I will be a fan of these for life!
Michelle A.
Fstrvl Trvose, PA
Talk about heels all day ! I'm in love wit this. No more painful feeling of wearing heels all day! Conquer any heel you want with fancy feet! Go ahead girls put on those heels, that's right it's time to dust them off and out then on!
Franca H.
Des Plaines, IL
I really love this product! Since my job requires me to be on my feet all day this product has really help me be more comfortable! Also, I feel like I have better posture because I'm not slouching as much !!
Alexis C.
Pearland, TX
I'm so glad I received these in my rosyvoxbox because I've been dying to try them but never got around to buying them! They relieve some pain from standing all day at work & I enjoy having them in my flats.
Mary G.
THIS IS AMAZING! I got mine complimentary from Influenster for reviewing purposes but this is soooo useful and has come in handy when rocking my favorite (but usually very uncomfortable!) heels! I'm in love
Stephanie P.
Milwaukie, OR
I got these for FREE from Influenster and I love them. They have helped me at work tremendously and I feel like I'm walking on air when I'm using them. Easy to apply and a dream to use. Definitely worth a try.
MsStar S.
Hempstead, NY
Love these foot petals I got complementary from Influenster. It keeps my feet all comfy in these shoes. I use it everytime I wear heels, it's real easy to use I can just transfer it from shoe to shoe. I highly recommend it I give it 5 stars ✨
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?