BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Dulce L.
Corona , CA
These have came in handy they are amazing ! Sometimes when my heels don't work I use these and man they are great ! They work so good & I literally recommend this item to everyone because it's really good !
Vanessa M.
Got these for free in my rosy voxbox. I have used these before and love them for shoes with a high incline for extra comfort but also works great on a super flat shoe to prevent back and forth rubbing.
Michelle A.
Fstrvl Trvose, PA
Talk about heels all day ! I'm in love wit this. No more painful feeling of wearing heels all day! Conquer any heel you want with fancy feet! Go ahead girls put on those heels, that's right it's time to dust them off and out then on!
Shelby T.
Live Oak, TX
These inserts helped when I had to wear high heels all day at work! I definitely still felt a little discomfort but nothing near how I feel without them! They gave me the extra little cushion that I needed!
Kori J.
I thought that these cushions were great for my heels. They are super comfortable to wear in your shoes. You can't feel them while you are wearing them but you can feel the added support if that makes sense.
MsStar S.
Hempstead, NY
Love these foot petals I got complementary from Influenster. It keeps my feet all comfy in these shoes. I use it everytime I wear heels, it's real easy to use I can just transfer it from shoe to shoe. I highly recommend it I give it 5 stars ✨
Mary G.
THIS IS AMAZING! I got mine complimentary from Influenster for reviewing purposes but this is soooo useful and has come in handy when rocking my favorite (but usually very uncomfortable!) heels! I'm in love
Kim W.
S Pasadena, FL
I love my fancy feet cushions! They make my feet feel fresh and new after a long day. I recommended to a friend already who has purchased a pair and fallen in love as well. I will be a fan of these for life!
Alaina B.
I received Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions for free from Influenster and I have to say they are great! I've been able to wear heels more comfortably thanks to these. No more sliding feet in heels!
Franca H.
Des Plaines, IL
I really love this product! Since my job requires me to be on my feet all day this product has really help me be more comfortable! Also, I feel like I have better posture because I'm not slouching as much !!
Spontaneous W.
Fashionista Expert
How much is this brand of product?
Sarah B.
Lorton, VA
Does this slide down when your shoe gets hot or has moisture from wearing it all day? (Gross I know... sorry!)
Tanzie R.
Does it help when you are trying to break in new shoes? Like flats?
S. W.
Fashionista Expert
How long do they last before they need to be replaced?
S. W.
Fashionista Expert
Are they one size fit all?