BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Stephanie D.
Makes my shoes more comfortable and fits my shoes pretty well. Love these in my heels and they really work. I recommend this to my friends and it exceeded my expectations. I am cery satisfied. :) try them
Kimberly M.
First review from my Rosy Vox Box! I like these, but I find that for a really high heel or a pump with that killer slant or arch, these may not offer much more relief than going without one. They definitely give you more traction in a heel, which prevents you from sliding forward, which is great, so your toes don't get smushed in the front of your pointiest shoes. In a pinch, they'd do the job, but I have tried ones that were much more comfy. I did also like how they were a neutral color, since a nude shoe is always in styles, and on my sandals you couldn't tell it was not part of the shoe!
Alexis R.
Omaha, NE
Fancy Feet changed my life and the way I wear heels. They're so comfortable and I use them all of the time. By the end of the day my feet don't hurt as bad. It went above and beyond my expectations.
Jennifer H.
I'm so glad I got these in my rosybox! I can't wait to wear these with heels and not have to be thinking when I can take my shoes off! These are so soft and cushiony!!
Emily B.
Chillicothe, OH
I put this product in my heels and my feet didn't hurt as bad as what they did before. It met my expectations and I'm glad I got this product for free from influenster.
Shahara G.
Chester, VA
Actually a very comfortable cushion! They didn't slip, slide or move around inside my shoes. I will be using more of these in every shoe I own lol lol Thanks Fancy Feet
christie l.
FALLBROOK, CA
Ehhh....these are just OK. While they do offer a little padding on the balls of your feet, the feeling doesnt last very long. They do feel a little weird too, I dont think the benefits are worth it.
Sarah J.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I love this inserts to put in your shoes you don't even realize you have them in! So comfortable and you feet will thank you at the end of the day for using them!

Disclaimer: I got this product free to try.
Linda N.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Received this as a complimentary gift. I tried it for a night out in town in my steve madden heels. A must have! I definitely would repurchase this. Feet did not hurt as much the next day.
Joselyn V.
Comfy feet are happy feet ! Right when I was looking for something to add to my heels I get this and love it. So comfortable and I can actually keep my heels a bit longer when I got out. Thanks influenster!!
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Elena A.
Maple Ridge , BC
Do these even help?
Jemma M.
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?