BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Shelby T.
Live Oak, TX
These inserts helped when I had to wear high heels all day at work! I definitely still felt a little discomfort but nothing near how I feel without them! They gave me the extra little cushion that I needed!
Mary V.
Sioux Center, IA
I received this product for free through the Rose box. I would have to say that I am not much of a fan. I used this for flats, so maybe it works better with heels. It's bulky and sort of distracting to wear!
Maruly C.
Fashionista Expert
I wore this with my heels this weekend and my foot didnt have that much pain! I would use it everytime i wear heels because it is really comfortable and easy to use. I would buy it a gain when mine get old.
Alexis C.
Pearland, TX
I'm so glad I received these in my rosyvoxbox because I've been dying to try them but never got around to buying them! They relieve some pain from standing all day at work & I enjoy having them in my flats.
Valeria L.
I'm really used to wear heels, so it was really useful for me to have these. I have never tried something like this, and I could feel the difference. It is far more comfortable an secure to wear high heels now.
Alaina B.
I received Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions for free from Influenster and I have to say they are great! I've been able to wear heels more comfortably thanks to these. No more sliding feet in heels!
Kim W.
S Pasadena, FL
I love my fancy feet cushions! They make my feet feel fresh and new after a long day. I recommended to a friend already who has purchased a pair and fallen in love as well. I will be a fan of these for life!
Franca H.
Des Plaines, IL
I really love this product! Since my job requires me to be on my feet all day this product has really help me be more comfortable! Also, I feel like I have better posture because I'm not slouching as much !!
Mary G.
THIS IS AMAZING! I got mine complimentary from Influenster for reviewing purposes but this is soooo useful and has come in handy when rocking my favorite (but usually very uncomfortable!) heels! I'm in love
Karla B.
tamarac , FL
 I love wearing heels and I often wear them all day. I have flat feet, wearing heels all day causes significant foot pain and it get very uncomfortable-very fast. These are very well packaged and very simple to use.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?