BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Karla B.
tamarac , FL
 I love wearing heels and I often wear them all day. I have flat feet, wearing heels all day causes significant foot pain and it get very uncomfortable-very fast. These are very well packaged and very simple to use.
Dulce L.
Corona , CA
These have came in handy they are amazing ! Sometimes when my heels don't work I use these and man they are great ! They work so good & I literally recommend this item to everyone because it's really good !
Shelby T.
Live Oak, TX
These inserts helped when I had to wear high heels all day at work! I definitely still felt a little discomfort but nothing near how I feel without them! They gave me the extra little cushion that I needed!
Kori J.
I thought that these cushions were great for my heels. They are super comfortable to wear in your shoes. You can't feel them while you are wearing them but you can feel the added support if that makes sense.
MsStar S.
Hempstead, NY
Love these foot petals I got complementary from Influenster. It keeps my feet all comfy in these shoes. I use it everytime I wear heels, it's real easy to use I can just transfer it from shoe to shoe. I highly recommend it I give it 5 stars ✨
Maruly C.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I wore this with my heels this weekend and my foot didnt have that much pain! I would use it everytime i wear heels because it is really comfortable and easy to use. I would buy it a gain when mine get old.
Franca H.
Des Plaines, IL
I really love this product! Since my job requires me to be on my feet all day this product has really help me be more comfortable! Also, I feel like I have better posture because I'm not slouching as much !!
Elizabeth W.
I've used a lot of foot support items and these are nice, but not as cushy and comfortable as gel types. I do like that they are small enough to fit nicely and discreetly into high heels and sandals though.
Marissa W.
Bowling green , KY
Not for me. I wore these in my shoes to a wedding but they hurt my feet even more :( I literally couldn't even walk my feel hurt so bad. I have flat feet so may be better for other girls just not so much me.
Kim W.
S Pasadena, FL
I love my fancy feet cushions! They make my feet feel fresh and new after a long day. I recommended to a friend already who has purchased a pair and fallen in love as well. I will be a fan of these for life!
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?