BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Vannesa C.
Perfect ! my favorite heels were painful and my toes would slide downwards and now they don't my shoes feel so comfy and it feels like a tiny pillow for my feet I'm so glad I got this item I totally recommend
Alicia R.
Pasadena, MD
I liked how these pads felt on my feet. They were very comfortable. I used for my first day at work (where I had to walk a lot). They are easy to use. The only downside for me is that they are hard to take of the shoes and it damaged a little bit the insole.
Tyonna E.
I really like wearing my fancy feet pads in my heals. They really do make a difference and I am able to wear my heals longer than usual. The only thing I don't like is after a while they get flat and lose cushion.
Leah M.
Hamilton , OH
I wasn't sure if these would help me as much as they did! I have 5 inch heels that I hated to wear but loved the way they looked on me. I used these and they helped so much! I will be buying more in the future
Katelynn G.
Surprise, AZ
This was a good product at first I didn't know how to use them but once I figured it out I loved them they were very comfortable. I use them frequently when I wear my favorite heels especially to long events.
Elizabeth W.
Portageville, MO
They don't stay in place. They didn't seem to help my feet. These aren't like they say they are. I wouldn't buy them again, definitely not a product I would use. I would save your money and not purchase these.
Irma B.
Frederick, MD
They feel amazing! I have to wear combat boots all day and I have to tell you they provide support, especially because I'm standing all day! Im so happy I got it complimentary from Influenster!! They are awesome!!
Caroline W.
Lutz, FL
I wore these to a sorority formal and was able to dance all night! They don't bulk up your shoes or feel squishy and unnatural. Perfect for someone on a budget. I would definitely recommend these to a friend!
Valeria L.
I'm really used to wear heels, so it was really useful for me to have these. I have never tried something like this, and I could feel the difference. It is far more comfortable an secure to wear high heels now.
Dana F.
I loved the foot cushions from Fancy Feet! They definitely prevented by feet from sliding in my shoes. The only downside is that the cushion itself isn't very thick. Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?