BY FOOT PETALS

Hunter S.
Elgin, OK
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I loved that I got these right in time for prom! #gotitfree #love #unique...I used them in a pair of heels that made my feet wobble and they haulted my movement and I would def buy again for prom! Thank you guys! It's not rubber like I expected it's a soft foam that is invisible in your shoe with a sticky pad to adhesive to your shoe bottoms!
Ariana C.
Fort Wayne, IN
I received the fancy feet foot petals for free! I do not wear heels often but from here on out whenever I do I will have my foot petals with me! I'll be the only one at the wedding who does not have sore feet!
Laura K.
Birmingham, AL
I was happy to receive these on my rosyvoxbox as I have used these before. They really do keep your feet from sliding forward in heels. Super easy to use! I recommend these especially for those who wear heels.
Jasmine M.
I don't wear heels often because my feet start to hurt pretty fast but once I tried the inserts out I was able to wear heels for 5 hours before my feet started hurting
Kristiana D.
The cushions feels nice on my feet. I could literally walk in my heels all day! My feet are never sore and I can finally wear those heels that really needs some cushioning.
Esmeralda M.
Sanger, CA
The fancy feet is great. It is soft and cushiony. It is great for flats and heels. It is not something you can feel so it's like it's not even there.
Got to try it for free thanks to VoxBox and Influenster.
Ashley F.
Hamburg, PA
I am not a fancy shoe girl cause they always end up hurting. I tried these out in a pair of slender black heels while out dancing and I was able to keep my shoes on all night!!!!
Kierstin B.
Greenville, NC
Love the comfort the Fancy Feet Foot Petals provide!! Excellent for everyday wear or simply for 8 hour use when in a friend's wedding! Completely effective in maintaining comfort! Would definitely recommend!
Stephanie D.
Makes my shoes more comfortable and fits my shoes pretty well. Love these in my heels and they really work. I recommend this to my friends and it exceeded my expectations. I am cery satisfied. :) try them
Diana H.
I honestly LOVE this product it kept my feet comfortable all night. This kinda of like having pillows on your feet. I got this for FREE by Influenster but these are my opinions and I would recommend you buy it for yourself.
Jemma M.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?

Kohl's

Kohl's was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.