BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Elizabeth W.
Portageville, MO
They don't stay in place. They didn't seem to help my feet. These aren't like they say they are. I wouldn't buy them again, definitely not a product I would use. I would save your money and not purchase these.
Liz P.
Southaven, MS
I received Fancy Feet complimentary from Influenster. I love the comfort they provide while out shopping in my boots. I will be able to wear my boots more often now. I may have to buy more for my other shoes!
Elizabeth O.
I did like this product. I wish it had a little more cushion. The sticky part is really adhesive, which is nice so you don't slip around. It would be neat if it could be used multiple times. I would but this.
Irma B.
Frederick, MD
They feel amazing! I have to wear combat boots all day and I have to tell you they provide support, especially because I'm standing all day! Im so happy I got it complimentary from Influenster!! They are awesome!!
Vannesa C.
Perfect ! my favorite heels were painful and my toes would slide downwards and now they don't my shoes feel so comfy and it feels like a tiny pillow for my feet I'm so glad I got this item I totally recommend
Lizzy K.
Portsmouth, VA
I don't really have high heels but that's okay they were really comfortable and I got it free!! So heyy and you can use i a lot and it was affordable and yes i would but can and replace them and recommend!!!
Kori J.
I thought that these cushions were great for my heels. They are super comfortable to wear in your shoes. You can't feel them while you are wearing them but you can feel the added support if that makes sense.
Ciara P.
Kissimmee, FL
I simply love it's very comfortable and it fits any type of shoe I would recommend 100% im very glad INFLUENSTER sent this to me , I used them almost every day on my fav shoes, i would spend my own money!!!!
Ashley S.
Got these complimentary and I think they work great! They are comparable to other brands I have tried from the drugstore. They are squishy and soft. Definitely worth the purchase! I would recommend to others
Maruly C.
I wore this with my heels this weekend and my foot didnt have that much pain! I would use it everytime i wear heels because it is really comfortable and easy to use. I would buy it a gain when mine get old.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?