BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Karis Q.
San Jose, CA
@Influenster hooked it up for free right on time for my new job!! I love these lil inserts!! They make my heels fit a little more snug (which I actually prefer) and the balls of my feet feel like their on so much cushion when their really not! I think these really may have saved my feet. Getting back into the groove of wearing my heels on a regular basis I can't wait for the work day to be over so I can take them off but now I can rock em all day without my feet killing me. Thank you #Influenster!!! #GameChanger #LifeSaver #FootSaver #Contest
Bianca O.
I wear heels a lot and they eventually end up getting my feet really sore, I was excited to try these heel cushions and I was not let down. Thank you Influenster!
Nikki K.
Leonard, MI
These made wearing my flats soooo much more comfortable! The hard floors at work cause me so much pain and these helped! Can't wait to slide them into some heels.
Nicole K.
Kansas City, MO
The fancy feet inserts are so comfortable! I was reluctant to try them at first but when i received them in my #RosyVoxBox as a complimentary item. I was pleasantly surprised. They were very comfortable in my high heels that I wore made my experience more comfortable! Overall great product!
Madison M.
Pullman, WA
These saved me from having to buy new heels! They keep my feet from sliding around. The only thing I wish was different is that I wish they were slightly more padded for comfort.
Cori K.
West Chester, PA
These are a must for every woman! I attend formals, have interviews, meetings where I need to dress business casual, weddings, family functions, and so many other events where I need to dress up, usually involves me putting on heels. I received these complimentary of Influenster in a VoxBox and I will continually repurchase these. For those long events where you don't want to look uncomfortable from your shoes being painful or having to walk funny like a giraffe, you NEED these cushions. They allowing extra comfort and don't let my foot slide forward if my shoes are just a wee bit too tight. So thankful for these and I won't go to an event without them.
Sabrina S.
This product is truly amazing! I received these completely for my review and would deff buy these again! They made wearing heals with a baby comfortable all day!
Kayla M.
Baltimore, MD
I'm a server and I'm on my feet all day at work, leaving me sore and exhausted at the end of the day. After using these I didn't even notice any pain in my feet.
Lara C.
Reisterstown , MD
I just got these in a vox box but in all honesty I've been buying these for years they make all my shoes so comfy! I literally have these in every pair I love them!
Valeria M.
Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
I liked it although it das doubtful of the product i found it super comfortable the heel helped me to be more comfortable
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge , BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?