BY FOOT PETALS

Buy on Kohl's*
Nikita R.
S Richmond Hl, NY
Last Sunday I decided to wear one of my highest heels possible. They were around 7 inches high #ShortGirlProblems, however I used the #fancyfeet pads and they made it so much more comfortable to walk around !
jaclynn m.
Poway, CA
Used these on a pair of heels for a wedding! So much better. Thank you influenster for sending me these for free. It really made a big difference at the end of the night. I totally recommending getting yourself some
Katelynn G.
Surprise, AZ
This was a good product at first I didn't know how to use them but once I figured it out I loved them they were very comfortable. I use them frequently when I wear my favorite heels especially to long events.
Kenia M.
Used these for prom. Super comfortable and stay in place. Will purchase again. Having to break in new heels is hard enough already and with these, they help a lot. My feet don't hurt as bad as they usually do.
Dayana M.
I'm so happy to received this product complimentary to review from Fancy Feet & Influenster. I love shoes. They feel good on my feet, I recommend wearing these for the annoying shoes that always slide forward.
Julieth W.
Algonquin, IL
This product is a hero, I am not kidding, like when your feet slide inside the shoe making your toes and sore? Or when it's summer and your fit littler Aly swim in your shoes, this is the solution, loving it !
Brianna M.
Super comfortable and easy to use, I use it for my heels, for my folklorico shoes. Other products tend to fall off after a couple of hours but this stayed on all night. Would definitely recommend! #igotitfree
Hailey W.
Waco, TX
I love the fancy feet foot pads, they are comfortable and easy to apply. Make wearing heels a lot better! After use I had no stress on my feet. I would recommend it to any woman that has trouble wearing heels!
SmAshley H.
Dade City, FL
I suffer from flat wide feet so it makes it hard to wear heels with my fancy feet inserts I can wear my heels a lot longer Fancy Feet® Ball of Foot CushionsFancy Feet® Ball of Foot Cushions
Tyonna E.
I really like wearing my fancy feet pads in my heals. They really do make a difference and I am able to wear my heals longer than usual. The only thing I don't like is after a while they get flat and lose cushion.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
Jemma M.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Do these even help?
Brooklynn S.
Will your feet get hot wearing these?
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Fashionista Expert
Can you re-use or can you place in one shoe?